Saints Row IV is the next installment in the crazy-fun sandbox series. This time the leader of the popular Thirds Street Saints gang takes over as the president of the Unites States and faces an alien invasion led by the power-hungry warlord Zinyak. Gameplay underwent serious modifications in comparison to previous installments, giving the player the ability to control various super powers and a multitude of other, no less insane stuff.
This Saints Row IV game guide offers a complete walkthrough of the main campaign and accompanying side quests, as well as thorough descriptions of all gameplay elements.
- Main campaign walkthrough
- Side quests walkthroughs
- Detailed descriptions of gameplay elements
- Maps with locations of all secrets
The guide uses the following color codes:
- Brown - all types of enemies
- Orange - acquired super powers
- Blue - key mission elements of the main campaign
Bartek "Snek" Duk (www.gry-online.pl)
About Saints Row IV Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Bartek "Snek" Duk for gamepressure.com
Translator : Agnieszka "Aeth" Jedrzejczyk
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 59 pages, 71 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Saints Row IV Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Super Powers | Gameplay Elements Saints Row IV Guide.
- The Ship, Hacking Stores, Taking over Districts | Gameplay Elements Saints Row IV Guide.
- Activities - Targets | Gameplay Elements Saints Row IV Guide.
- Activities | Gameplay Elements Saints Row IV Guide.
- Stores | Gameplay Elements Saints Row IV Guide.
Saints Row IV Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Volition Inc.
- publisher: Deep Silver / Koch Media
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
Saints Row 4 takes the award-winning, over-the-top action of Saints Row: The Third and adds the most requested gameplay features from the Saints Row community: freaking super powers.
“Faster than a speeding cyber jetbike, more powerful than a roided-out Luchadore, able to leap flying aircraft carriers in a single bound… That’s the power you’ll find inside the Dominatrix. Use it for good. Use it for evil. Use it for whatever you want. As always in Saints Row, it’s up to you,” said Danny Bilson, Executive Vice President, Core Game Production, THQ Inc. “With a franchise with more than 11 million units shipped globally, it’s incredibly gratifying to have the flexibility to give Saints Row fans the features they want most.”
- Volition Inc. - Developer Website.
- Deep Silver / Koch Media - Publisher Website.
- Saints Row IV - Official Website.
Saints Row IV PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB (GeForce GTX 260 or better), 10 GB HDD, Windows Vista(SP2)/7/8
More About Saints Row IV
American heroes have completely dominated the world of cinema and video games. From historical characters in steampunk mechs, to secret agents, and marines armed to the teeth, the list of the best heroes from the land of the free has it all.
Open worlds are currently all the rage in the AAA segment, but nobody seems to be doing too much to expand the known formulas. Most studios seem to fail at the task, and instead of making captivating and coherent worlds, they repeat the same mistakes.