On this page of the Saints Row guide, you will find a walkthrough for all the Planet Saints quests. We inform you how to unlock this venture, how to find places to perform activities, what the tasks look like, and what are the rewards for completing this venture in 100%.
Unlocking the venture
To create Planet Saints on the city map, you must mark its place on the venture map. You need $1,600,000 to create this building.
General venture assumptions
- By default, Planet Saints offers an hourly profit of $320,000. By completing this venture in 100%, i.e. completing all missions, you will be able to permanently increase your profit to $480,000.
- You will receive $30,000 and 5,000 XP for completing all tasks.
- After completing quests, you can continue to do side quests to earn experience points and cash.
100% completion rewards
Completing all Planet Saints quests comes with a one-time reward of $30,000 and 5,000 XP.
You'll be also rewarded with:
- Planet Saints Crew Outfits,
- Attrazione in the Saints colors,
- Oppressor in the Saints colors,
- Contact with Saints teams,
- Planet Saints Pedestal.
To complete 100% in Planet Saints you need to finish 12 short assignments. Your task is to drive a special delivery vehicle to the building of the Planet Saints. They often drive around the area next to the store, so it's worth patrolling the area. The cars are green and show up on the mini-map - see the screenshot above.
To get inside the car, you have to deplete its health bar. This can be done by shooting at the delivery car or by pushing it off the route. When the damage level drops, the driver will jump out and you will be able to hijack the car. After taking the car to the parking lot behind the Planet Saints store, you can continue the missions.
After completing all 12 tasks, you have to go to the quest giver and talk to him, after talking with him. You will receive rewards and complete the venture in 100%.