On this page of the Saints Row 2022 guide, you will find a walkthrough of the Cutting Edge Venture. From our walkthrough, you will learn when and how to unlock the business, how much the maximum hourly income from Cutting Edge can be, and where to find materials to photograph for Edith - these are the secrets related to this venture, thanks to which you will complete Cutting Edge in 100%.
- Unlocking the venture
- General venture assumptions
- 100% completion rewards
- Clue #1 - Lakeshore North
- Clue #2 - Lakeshore North
- Clue #3 - Marina West
- Clue #4 - Marina East
- Clue #5 - Old Town West
- Clue #6 - Mercado
- Clue #7 - Smelterville West
- Clue #8 - Smelterville East
- Clue #9 - Rojas Desert South
- Clue #10 - Rojas Desert North
- Clue #11 - Lake Sebastian
- Clue #12 - El Dorado
- Clue #13 - El Dorado
- Clue #14 - West Flats
- Clue #15 - Providencia West
- Clue #16 - Badlands South
- Clue #17 - Badlands South
- Clue #18 - El Dorado
- Clue #19 - Lakeshore South (skyscraper rooftop)
- Clue #20 - Badlands North
- Clue #21 - Badlands North
Unlocking the venture
Cutting Edge will appear on the list of bussiness to start until you upgrade the criminal empire to level 3. You can do it while completing the Body of Evidence story mission - we've described it in our walkthrough.
Business costs as much as $ 400,000. You can place it in any part of the city.
General venture assumptions
- Cutting Edge Venture is led by fashion designer Edith Hunt . Your task will be to find new materials for Edith for the creations she makes. You do it by examining Edith's clues and looking for objects to photograph.
- Each photographed item will unlock a new type of material, and you will also be able to use it - the unique materials can be applied to your vehicles, weapons, clothes, and even the character's skin. Thanks to this, you can drastically change your character's appearance and gear.
- The starting hourly income is $ 46,000 . Completing all threats from the business district and taking all photos for Edith may ultimately increase your income to $ 138,000 permanently.
100% completion rewards
Each properly taken photo will let you get new material and receive 1500PD and 3000 dollars. Completing any 14 out of Edith's challenges grants you a one-time reward of $30,000 and 5,000 XP.
There are more than 14 materials to be found in the game world. You can stop looking for them after completing the venture, or keep looking to get new customization options, more XP and cash.
You'll be also rewarded with:
- Cutting Edge Crew Outifts;
- Cutting Edge Coat;
- Cutting Edge Body Suit;
- collectible: Vat of Fabulous - this item can be placed in the Church as one of the decorations.
Clue #1 - Lakeshore North
The secret is related to Coin Material.
Reach the fountain - you have to photograph the coins in its lower, bigger reservoir.
Clue #2 - Lakeshore North
This secret is related to Jade Material.
You have to photograph the green object from the picture above. It is located next to a large crab statue.
Clue #3 - Marina West
This secret is related to Diamond Material.
You have to explore the area next to the lake (you can stand by the asphalt road that cuts the yellow area you have to search) - find the bushes with crystals from the picture above. It's best to have your camera ready all the time.
Clue #4 - Marina East
This secret is related to Hypnosis Material.
You have to examine the balconies of one of the houses - one of them has the object to photograph (the picture above).
Clue #5 - Old Town West
This secret is related to Cactus Material.
Examine the buildings in one of the main districts. There is a huge cactus you have to photograph attached to the wall of one of the buildings.
Clue #6 - Mercado
This secret is related to Ink Blot Material.
Find a trailer with 3 doors in the area marked by the game. The material to photograph is in front of it.
Clue #7 - Smelterville West
This secret is related to Rubber Material.
You have to examine the wide culvert from the ledge above - it will allow you to photograph the tracks from the picture above.
Clue #8 - Smelterville East
This secret is related to Lava Material.
Examine the side of 3 huge bottles in the location marked on the map. You have to find the lava shown in the picture above and photograph it.
Clue #9 - Rojas Desert South
This secret is related to Wood Material.
There is a workshop to explore near a small water reservoir. Inside, there is a wooden object to photograph.
Clue #10 - Rojas Desert North
This secret is related to Untextured Material .
Reach the top of the overlook. Take a picture of the wagon from the picture above.
Clue #11 - Lake Sebastian
This secret is related to Stone Material.
You have to explore the island where the Boot Hill takes place. You can get to the destination from air or by boat - look for a place where you can reach the shore.
Reach the tunnel entrance shown in picture 1. Start exploring the dark cave, and you will come across a stone object to photograph.
Clue #12 - El Dorado
This secret is related to Kaleidoscope Material.
The object you are looking for is next to one of the buildings, under the blue Naughty Tarot sign.
Clue #13 - El Dorado
This secret is related to Gold Material.
Examine the corner next to the casino entrance. You will find the gold next to the big casino tokens.
Clue #14 - West Flats
This secret is related to Brick Material.
After reaching the destination, you have to photograph a brick chimney on the roof of one of the buildings.
Clue #15 - Providencia West
This secret is related to Carbon Fiber Material.
After reaching your destination you must enter the Buffalow Riders car repair shop and take a photo of the object on the floor.
Clue #16 - Badlands South
This secret is related to Rock Material.
You must reach the quarry and examine the lower area. The object you must photograph is a huge boulder.
Clue #17 - Badlands South
This secret is related to Infrared Material.
You must reach the farm and approach the long building with a bull skull attached to it, as pictured above - this skull is what you must take a photo of.
Clue #18 - El Dorado
This secret is related to Mirror Material.
You must first find the destroyed empty pool. There are two objects to photograph here, right now you're looking for the glass shards pictured above.
Clue #19 - Lakeshore South (skyscraper rooftop)
This secret is related to Galaxy Material.
This is one of the more problematic collectibles, as there are additional requirements you must meet before you can take the photo:
- you must wait for nighttime - we've described it in more detail on the page Time of day - how to change? and as a reminder, you can use the mattress in your hideout;
- you must use a helicopter and land on the skyscraper rooftop in the place marked with a secret icon - we recommend waiting until you unlock a landing pad in your hideout by progressing through the story.
After landing during nighttime, take a photo of the starry sky pictured above. The exact spot is the landing pad on top of the skyscraper.
Clue #20 - Badlands North
This secret is related to Meat Material.
You must reach the proving grounds next to the prison. Climb a large building on the proving grounds and take a photo from the spot pictured above.
Clue #21 - Badlands North
This secret is related to Rust Material.
Reach the shack out in the badlands. Next to it is the rusty object you must take a photo of, pictured above.