Body of Evidence is one of the most important missions in Saints Row 2022. Our walkthrough explains how to unlock the mission, rescue JR, find evidence in the storage facility and destroy them as well as how to reach Empire Tier 3.
- Rewards for completing the mission
- Unlocking the mission
- Rescue JR
- Go to the storage facility
- Find and burn the evidence
- Destroy the helicopters
Rewards for completing the mission
- XP and cash;
- Unique vehicle: Saints Phoenix.
- Empire Tier 3 - unlocks new ventures (Cutting Edge, Kakts Radio, The Big One) to purchase and build.
We've described these ventures in more detail on separate pages in the Ventures chapter. Each one will cost you $400,000.
Unlocking the mission
This mission has additional unlock requirements. They are as follows:
- Building six ventures. We've described them in the Ventures chapter, the first one (JimRob's Garage) doesn't count. Only the ventures you build manually by using the criminal empire table count.
- Completing two ventures, that is, seeing a message like the one pictured above. Each venture has different completion conditions. You may have to complete X orders or deliver X payloads. Once you're done, talk to the venture's owner to officially complete it. You can quickly fulfill this requirement by completing easier or shorter ventures, such as Castle Kraken.
Once you begin the mission, you'll be contacted by JR, asking you for help. First go meet up with Kevin. Then head to where JR is - to the Lancelot casino.
You'll have to fight some cops - attack the first group and watch out for the reinforcements (you can easily take them out if you destroy their cars before they can get out).
Go to the storage facility
After the battle talk to JR and you'll learn about the evidence you must destroy. Your destination is the storage area. The cops, unfortunately, are already there.
Find and burn the evidence
You're now on a timer - you must find six garages storing evidence and burn it. The cops will do their best to stop you. Use your best weaponry to dispatch them without wasting too much time.
Run along the rows of garages. A purple icon will appear each time you get close to a garage storing evidence. You can then run up to it and press the Interact button to set the evidence on fire.
Destroy the helicopters
There's an armored vehicle in the storage area - steal it and mount its turret. With this kind of firepower you can easily destroy the nearby helicopters. Once they're all down, the mission will end.