The Saints Row guide is a compendium of knowledge about this game. With it, everyone will find their way around this title, regardless of whether or not they have played this type of games. You will learn how to complete each mission, how the mechanics work and what weapons are available in the game. In addition, we have described all the important mechanics and secrets, so you will be able to get all the available achievements.
- Saints Row: Guide's content
- Saints Row: Quick beginner's guide
- Saints Row: Game's length
- Saints Row: PC system requirements
- Saints Row: Release date
Saints Row: Guide's content
Our Saints Row guide begins opens with the basics and descriptions of the game's mechanics. There, you will find pages describing all the important mechanics and rules that govern the entire production. Beginner's guide is a very important part of the guide. Everyone who is just starting their adventure with Saints Row should read it.
The second chapter of our guide is a FAQ - a collection of answers to all the important questions that you may have while playing Saints Row. There, you will find a lot of information that will make your experience more convenient. You will learn how to modify weapons, unlock mini-games or recruit new allies.
The next chapter is the most important in the entire guide - it's the Saints Row walkthrough. We have thoroughly described all the story missions, so you will be able to complete every mission available in the game without any problems. Learn what you have to do, how to unlock quests and what rewards you get for them. Our guide also has a section focused on side missions that will make it easier to get cash and develop your character.
The next part of our Saints Row guide contains a list of secrets and collectibles, along with their exact locations. Obtaining all of them will unlock achievements and help you complete the game in 100%.
The last part of the guide is an appendix, where you will find, among others, information on accessibility settings, game editions, system requirements, controls, achievements and information on the game's length.
Saints Row: Quick beginner's guide
- Develop your character from the beginning - spend moeny you collect on developing your character. Buy upgrades related to the hero's statistics, use of weapons, discovering collectibles on the map or raise the level of your weapons in the weapons shop. This will give you an advantage from the very beginning and most of the missions will not be a problem for you.
- Replay mini-games - there are many mini-games on the map that can be replayed. The better your score, the better the reward. If something did not go your way, replay the mission.
- Pay attention to ammo supplies - in Saints Row, you have to buy ammunition in the weapons shop. Make sure that you have as much of it as possible. The city's streets are not safe, you never know when you will get attacked. The more ammo you have, the better your chances at defeating enemies quickly - before their backup arrives.
You can find more starting tips on the Beginner's Guide page.
Saints Row: Game's length
The story in Saints Row can be completed in around 15 hours. However, the game has many additional activities, such as side missions or secrets.
For more information about the game's length, check out Game length page.
Saints Row: PC system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3240 or Ryzen 3 1200
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 480
- Disk space: 50 GB
- GPU memory: 4 GB
More information about the system requirements can be found on the page: System requirements.
Saints Row: Release date
Saints Row will be released on August 23, 2022 on PS5, PS4, XSX, XONE and PC.
Coming Soon Saints Row Guide, Walkthrough
This is upcoming Game Guide and Walkthrough for Saints Row Video Game.
We are working on it now. We want to publish this Game Guide close to Saints Row Release Date.
Saints Row Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Volition Inc.
- publisher: Deep Silver
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, PS5, XSX
More About Saints Row
August is a month that usually goes below the charts. The dog days may be in full swing, but by some miracle, there's room for some really interesting releases. So, no one should complain about nothing to play during the summer break!
The new Saints Row makes a big departure from the rest of the series in terms of temper. And for me, that's great, because I'll be happy to play an open-world, gangster story that's a little more out there, but not gross. Also, GTA 6 won't come soon, too.