Welcome to the unofficial game guide to Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle. It will help you to carry out all tasks given to its main protagonist - Brian. But because most of the pleasure in playing games like this come from solving riddles by yourself, I suggest to look here only when you don't know what to do at all.
Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle is a very linear game. Passing over one line in conversation or inaccurate inspection of some object may block and irritate you. That's why it's good to use all dialogue options - thanks to that, you won't miss funny stories and expressions told by met characters as well. Most of humor in the game comes right from them.
I marked all objects useful in the game with green color - just to make it more easy for you. It is applied only to those objects that can be picked up.
Now there's nothing left to say except for this - have a good time with this wonderful adventure game!
About Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle Game Guide
Author : Bartosz Artur "Metatron" Falkowski & Marzena "Louvette" Falkowska for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 20 pages, 74 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle Game Guide
- Aloha! | Chapter II: Surfin' Mala Runaway 2 Guide.
- Bringing Aolani back to life | Chapter II: Surfin' Mala Runaway 2 Guide.
- Preparing to personate the professor | Chapter II: Surfin' Mala Runaway 2 Guide.
- Getting the motorboat | Chapter II: Surfin' Mala Runaway 2 Guide.
- Getting out of the jungle | Chapter I: Trapped in the jungle Runaway 2 Guide.
Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Pendulo Studios
- publisher: CDV / Ascaron
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI 12+
Hawaii – an idyllic island paradise. It’s the spot Brian Basco and Gina Timmins have chosen to take a well-earned vacation. An impromptu daytrip to a remote and relatively uninhabited island goes awry, however – Brian forces Gina from the plane, giving her the only working parachute. Brian luckily survives the plane’s crash landing, but Gina has disappeared, setting the stage for a highly entertaining story.
Humor, hotties, hijinks and a hilarious plotline all combine to make a fantastically fun adventure in Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle, the sequel to 2003's smash-hit adventure, Runaway, A Road Adventure. In Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle, players will travel the world, from Alaska and Hawaii to the depths of the sea and the sky above. Become immersed in a tongue-in-cheek story where you’ll meet a crazy cast of miscreants in order to solve a mystery too weirdly entertaining for words in this title that pays homage to all that was great about the glory days of graphical adventure games.
- More than 30 animated characters to control or interact with throughout the story, each with his/her own unique (and sometimes uniquely tongue-in-cheek) personality
- An engrossing plot filled with twists, turns and plenty of hilarious action and dialog
- Nearly 100 locations scattered about the world immerse the player in the rich storyline, including action that takes place in Alaska, Hawaii, underwater or in the sky, in the heart of the jungle, and on board a huge luxury yacht
- A fully 3D graphics engine that immerses the player in each environment, and offers features that include dynamic lighting, atmospheric effects and panoramic perspectives
Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Pentium 4 1.6 GHz, 256 MB RAM, graphic card 32 MB, 2.5 GB HDD, Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista