Welcome to the unofficial game guide to Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle. It will help you to carry out all tasks given to its main protagonist - Brian. But because most of the pleasure in playing games like this come from solving riddles by yourself, I suggest to look here only when you don't know what to do at all.
Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle is a very linear game. Passing over one line in conversation or inaccurate inspection of some object may block and irritate you. That's why it's good to use all dialogue options - thanks to that, you won't miss funny stories and expressions told by met characters as well. Most of humor in the game comes right from them.
I marked all objects useful in the game with green color - just to make it more easy for you. It is applied only to those objects that can be picked up.
Now there's nothing left to say except for this - have a good time with this wonderful adventure game!
About Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle Game Guide
Author : Bartosz Artur "Metatron" Falkowski & Marzena "Louvette" Falkowska for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 20 pages, 74 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle Game Guide
- Aloha! | Chapter II: Surfin' Mala Runaway 2 Guide.
- Bringing Aolani back to life | Chapter II: Surfin' Mala Runaway 2 Guide.
- Preparing to personate the professor | Chapter II: Surfin' Mala Runaway 2 Guide.
- Getting the motorboat | Chapter II: Surfin' Mala Runaway 2 Guide.
- Getting out of the jungle | Chapter I: Trapped in the jungle Runaway 2 Guide.