Rise of the Tomb Raider - PC version - general information
Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Internet connection: not required
Controllers: keyboard + mouse or gaming controller
DirectX 12 support: the game supports DX12, but requires Windows 10 operating system if you want to use DX12 API
Rise of the Tomb Raider - PC version - Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Core i3-2100 (3.1 GHz)
- RAM: 6 GB
- Graphics card: GeForce GTX 650 2GB / Radeon HD7770 2GB (DirectX 11)
- Free disk space: 25 GB
Rise of the Tomb Raider - PC version - Recommended System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Core i7-3770 (3.4 GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: GeForce GTX 970 4GB / Radeon R9 290X 4GB (DirectX 11)
- Free disk space: 30 GB
Rise of the Tomb Raider on PS4 and XONE consoles
- On the basic models of PS4 and XONE consoles, the game runs at 30 frames per second in 1080p resolution. Some small framerate drop downs may occur from time to time.
- The PlayStation 4 Pro improves the game's performance and the overall quality of the graphics. The game designers prepared three graphics settings: 4K resolution & 30 frames per second, 1080p resolution & 30 frames stable or 1080p & 45-60 frames per second. By running the game on PS4 Pro you can also enable the HDR support (if it is supported by your TV).
- Required space of console's HDD: about 20 GB
- There is no need for PS+ or Xbox Live Gold membership, except for an additional online co-op mode for two players.