Ring of Elysium does feature an in-game voice chat. You can decide whether you want to be heard only by your teammates or by all players in a match. Open the Settings and click on the Sound icon.
- Voice Mode - select how you want to activate your microphone (automatic, always on, push-to-talk).
- Voice Channel - decide who will be able to hear you.
- Voice Output Volume - the volume of the voice chat.
- Mic Volume
- Mic Boost - decide how much you want to boost your mic.
- Push-to-Talk Key - select which key will activate your mic.
- Mute Master Volume - Ctrl +M.
- Switch Voice Channel - Ctrl + Y.
- Mute Voice Chat - Ctrl + T.
- Master Volume Input - Ctrl +U.
Reset the game if voice chat isn't working. You should also check out if you didn't mute yourself.