This guide for Rimworld will provide you with a detailed description of the game interface and controls. You will learn invaluable information that will, to a large extent, allow your colonists to survive. Apart from that, this guide provides a detailed description of many complex mechanics of the game, you will learn which features of the colonists are key for survival and what is the best way to develop your colony.
Rimworld is an expansive strategy game that resembles, in many of its aspects, Dwarf Fortress. During the game, you will have to ensure the survival of the colonists that have inhabited a distant planet. The key to success is to cater for their needs and the necessity to protect them from danger, whether posed by space pirates, wildlife or other cataclysms.
This guide for Rimworld includes:
- description of the interface and basic game options;
- general hints that you will use throughout the game;
- description of game modes and of nuances connected with selection of the specific AI Storyteller;
- description of qualities of colonists and of the effects of multiple factors on the course of the game;
- description of issues connected with the development of your colony;
- hints on how to best develop the colony, accompanied by an example description of the several initial days of the game.
About RimWorld Game Guide
Author : Grzegorz "Alban3k" Misztal for gamepressure.com
last update : August 9, 2016
Guide contains : 12 pages, 74 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of RimWorld Game Guide
RimWorld Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Ludeon Studios
- platform: PC
More About RimWorld
The best survival games where you will collect resources, build shelters and try to survive in the jungle, outer space, underwater and during the zombie apocalypse.
In the last decade, hundreds, maybe even thousands of great games have debuted on the market. We tried to select the best of them – those that defined the last 10 years of gaming.
How to spend the quarantine? If you have too much free time and aren't sure what to do with it, playing video games is probably one of the best ways to keep you entertained. This time, we look at single-player productions that are really, really long.
We interviewed our editors about their favorite strategy games. After our research, we have prepared a list of greatest PC strategies which have been released in recent years. Check them out!
Right next to the AAA blockbusters, smaller titles, equally noteworthy, struggle for gamers’ attention.