Return to Monkey Island is a 2D adventure game and as a result, you don't have to worry about high system requirements. On this page of the guide, you will find information about the system requirements of the PC version, as well as whether it offers additional graphics settings.
- Return to Monkey Island: Minimum PC system requirements
- Return to Monkey Island: List of graphics settings
Return to Monkey Island: Minimum PC system requirements
- Processor: AMD FX-4300/Intel Core i3-3240
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: Radeon HD 7750 (1024 VRAM)/GeForce GT 640 (2048 VRAM)
- Disk space: around 4 GB
- Operating system: Windows 10/11 64-bits
Return to Monkey Island has very low system requirements and you should be able to play it even on older hardware.
Note - The game will not run on Windows 7 or Windows 8. Return to Monkey Island also only supports 64-bit operating systems.
Return to Monkey Island: List of graphics settings
Return to Monkey Island doesn't have many graphics settings:
- Full Screen - you can play in full screen or in a window;
- Ship Motion Effect - this is the effect of the movement of the heroes' ship and by default this setting is on;
- Distortion Effects - this is a distortion effect setting and is on by default;
- Rendering Quality - this is the most important graphics quality setting and you can adjust it to make the game look better (at the expense of slightly higher system requirements).