The unofficial guide to Resident Evil 0 HD most of all contains a very detailed walkthrough for the game. Here you will find information about the best order of exploring the locations, finding important items, solving riddles and defeating the monsters you will face. The walkthrough is enriched with many images that present important locations or steps of solving the riddles.
You will also find maps of the explored territories with information about what can be found and done in each area. Another large chapter of this guide focuses solely on fighting bosses, exceptionally strong elite monsters. In that chapter you will find a list of attacks used by bosses and tips related to defeating each of them in the easiest way. The guide is supplemented with a chapter related to collecting achievements/trophies.
Resident Evil 0 HD is a remastered version of the game that was first released in 2002 on Nintendo Gamecube console. It is an installment of a very popular series of survival horrors in which you must face hordes of zombies and other mutated creatures. In this game the player controls two different characters - Rebecca Chambers and Billy Coen. Each of them has their own unique traits and sometimes they must cooperate with each other.
Following color markings are used in this guide:
- Orange color marks the names of characters to which the walkthrough refers. It is used in case of scenes or group of scenes that are unique for a specific character and during which the player cannot freely choose the playable character.
- Brown marks elite enemies (such as bosses) and NPCs met during the game (for example, other S.T.A.R.S. members).
- Green color is used to mark unique items found during the game that are needed for opening passages or solving riddles (for example, keys or artifacts).
- Blue color is used to mark locations in the game world in which you can find readable documents (some of them are also received automatically as you progress in the game).
Additionally you will find references to our maps in the walkthrough. For example, (M1,5) reference informs you that you must find the point number 5 on the M1 map (Train).
Jacek "Stranger" Halas
About Resident Evil Zero HD Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 66 pages, 409 images, 6 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Resident Evil Zero HD Game Guide & Walkthrough
- The animal statues puzzle | Training Facility Basement Walkthrough Resident Evil Zero HD Guide.
- Saving Rebecca | Training Facility Basement Walkthrough Resident Evil Zero HD Guide.
- Unlocking the door to the observatory | Training Facility Basement Walkthrough Resident Evil Zero HD Guide.
- Obtaining the Blue Leech Charm | Laboratory Walkthrough Resident Evil Zero HD Guide.
- Building a working battery | Treatment Plant Walkthrough Resident Evil Zero HD Guide.