On this page of our guide to Resident Evil 3 Remake we have prepared detailed information about all secrets which can be found in the Sewers area. Jill will get into the Sewers after passing one of the 'escape from Nemesis' scenes. During the exploration of the Sewers, you may find some new items.
- Sewers Map
- Increased Sewer Security
- Invoice from Gun Shop Kendo
- MGL Grenade Launcher
- Research Assistant's Logs
- Sewer Worker's Notes
- A Love Letter?
- Hip Pouch
A map of the Sewers can be found on the wall in the Manager's Office. It's the first room which you explore after you have entered the Sewers.
Increased Sewer Security
The note hangs on the wall in the Sewers next to the first closed door, which has an electronic lock (such lock requires batteries if you want to unlock it).
Invoice from Gun Shop Kendo
The note lies on a small ladder in the southern Office of the Sewers. In this room you will also find a typewriter and a MGL Grenade Launcher.
MGL Grenade Launcher
The grenade launcher is found in the southern
Research Assistant's Logs
The document lies on a poorly lit desk in the same southern Office room located in the Sewers.
Sewer Worker's Notes
The notes are on the wall in the middle of the Sewers. After reaching one of the crossroads you have to choose the path on the right and go through a small "waterfall". This will allow you to reach the area with the collectible.
A Love Letter?
The love letter lies on a desk in the Lab in the western part of Sewers.
The statue is located in the sewers next to the Lab. After leaving the lab, climb down a small yellow ladder and examine the western grate. It lies on the ground and may initially be obscured by debris.
The pouch is in the Security Room. Getting to it is not easy because the door has an electronic lock. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Find a Battery in the sewers.
- Get to the locked door from Step 1. Put the battery in the lock and open the door.
- Reach the door from Step 2 and open it from the northern side.
- Return to the door from Step 1 and remove the battery from the slot (you only have one battery, which means only one electronic lock can be powered at a given time)
- Go through the open door from Step 2 and reach the closed door from Step 3. Put the battery in the slot again. You can go inside now and take the pouch.
The statue is found on the way to the Sewers exit. After the last time you use the battery to open the door, use the new passageway, but after a while turn around and look up. The figurine was hidden above a door that had just opened with an electronic lock.