This page of the Resident Evil 3 Remake guide has information about the available bonuses - rewards for making progress. You will also find out when individual bonuses can be unlocked and whether they have any practical use.
You can check bonuses in the main menu. Not all options presented in the picture above are available right away. In addition, some menus may initially be empty.
The game keeps you updated about unlocking new bonuses. You will find out about it every time you return to the main menu or start the game.
The first bonus category is Records. They can be treated as challenges. Each record contains a description of the action you have to perform. Some records overlap with the trophies/achievements, but there are also unique ones, such as defeating large groups of opponents using certain weapons.
There are two main types of awards for doing records/challenges:
- Points - You can spend them in the shop. The harder/more time-consuming the challenge, the more points you get for completing it. In the example from our picture, killing 80 monsters with the handgun will give you 1,200 points.
- Concept graphics and Models. We described them at the bottom of the page.
The second category of bonuses are things to buy in the Shop. This category is the only one not available from the very beginning of play. You must first complete the game on any difficulty level. In the shop, you spend points earned from records/challenges.
The main categories in the shop are:
- Character outfits - A new outfit doesn't affect the character. This is just a cosmetic change.
- Cheats/codes- Coins - These can, for example, strengthen a character or make them more durable. They only work when they are carried in the inventory.
- Cheats/codes - Tools - You can unlock them sooner.
- Cheats/codes - Hip Bags - You can start the game right away with more inventory slots.
- Cheats/codes - unique weapons - These weapons can't be obtained during a "regular" playthrough.
- Cheats/codes - weapons with unlimited ammunition - The most helpful category. You can go through the game without looking for ammunition to a particular weapon. These weapons can also help you defeat monsters faster (especially when using the rocket launcher with unlimited rockets).
The third bonus category is Concept Art. They have no practical use. You can simply browse the artwork prepared during the design stage of the Resident Evil 3 Remake.
The fourth bonus category is Models. They also don't have any use. You can check models of the main characters, NPCs, and monsters. Each 3D model can be viewed from any angle, zoomed in and out, etc.