Legion is a boss encountered late in the Yaesha region, in The Twisted Chantry. On this page of our guide to Remnant 2 you'll learn how to fight it, which attacks to watch out for and what kind of loot you'll receive.
Legion - boss description
Legion resembles a disc affecting your perception. It can inflict a special status - Madness, which distorts your character's vision. Everything you see will be changed, while on higher Madness levels it will completely hide the HUD as well. It also calls for reinforcements very often.
List of moves
- Madness aura - Legion often generates red aura that covers pretty much the whole arena. Staying in it increases Madness. The higher your Madness level, the more your perception will be affected.
- Projectiles - occasionally the boss will fire several fast, homing projectiles.
- Reinforcements - Legion occasionally brings up enemies from the ground, which can be a real hindrance. It usually creates basic enemies found in the area and self-destructing ones.
- Shockwave - the boss can create a wide shockwave which damages players and knocks them off balance.
- Movement - Legion is initially stationary, but after a while it starts moving around the map to get a better angle for its projectiles.
How to fight Legion?
This fight is worth preparing for. First, equip some Weapon Mods causing AoE damage. This will make dealing with reinforcements much easier. We also recommend syringes increasing movement speed, as you'll need to relocate often during the fight.
You'll deal more damage to the boss if you shoot it while the center of the disc starts glowing red. This, however, also exposes you to Madness, so watch out for the status bar.
Pillars are one of your best assets in this fight, as you can take cover behind them. Being behind them protects you from all of Legion's attacks, except for the shockwave. Moreover, you won't receive Madness when taking cover behind them.
As for the repelling shockwave, it can only be avoided with a well-time dodge in any direction (though preferably forward).
As for reinforcements, prioritize them whenever they appear, as they can be a real hindrance. Bigger, pink creatures are suicide bombers. Don't waste ammo on them - approach them to activate them, then back off before they explode.
Defeating Legion rewards you with:
- Agnosia Driftwood,
- Tome of Knowledge,
- Lumenite Crystal x3,
- Scrap x500.