This chapter of the Remnant From the Ashes guide has information about armor sets. Read it to learn about the available sets as well as their bonuses.
Armor sets - information
In Remnant: From the Ashes, one of the most interesting mechanics is armor sets. Each part of the armor belongs to a set, which, when equipped by the hero, reinforces a given character attribute. If you wear one of the three elements of a set, you get a bonus of the first level. If we wear all parts of a given armor set, we get the biggest bonus.
List of armor sets in Remnant From the Ashes
Below you will find names of the main sets and information on stat bonuses you receive after equipping all items from a given set.
- Adventurer Set - 10/20/30% chance to get a loot from destroying destructible objects such as vases or wooden boxes.
- Akari Set - Perfect dodge gives 15/30/50% extra damage with your melee weapon and a critical hit chance.
- Cultist's Set - Critical hits generate additional weapon mod power by 15/30/50%.
- Drifter's Set - Stamina consumption reduced by 10/20/35%.
- Elder Set - 10/20/30% chance of not consuming Dragon Heart while using it.
- Hunter Set - Increases weak spot damage on enemies located at least 15 meters away by 7/15/25%.
- Ossesus Set - Killing an enemy increases damage by 7/15/25% for 5 seconds.
- Radiant Set - Critical hits increase the chance of critical damage and critical damage by 0.75/1.5/2.5% for 2 seconds. Stacks up to 10 times.
- Slayer Set - Reloading increases the damage dealt with with the same weapon by 10/20/30%.
- Twisted Set - Regenerates 0.15/0.238/0.333 HP every second.
- Bandit Set - 10/20/35% chance of not using up a bullet during a hit.