In this chapter, you will read about armor sets, allowing you to use various perks.
In Remnant: From the Ashes, one of the most interesting mechanics is armor sets. Each part of the armor belongs to a set, which, when equipped by the hero, reinforces a given character attribute. If you wear one of the three elements of a set, you get a bonus of the first level. If we wear all parts of a given armor set, we get the biggest bonus. In Remnant, you can find such armor sets:
- Adventurer Set - 10/20/30% chance to get a loot from destroying destructible objects such as vases or wooden boxes.
- Akari Set - Perfect dodge gives 15/30/50% extra damage with your melee weapon and a critical hit chance.
- Cultist's Set - Critical hits generate additional weapon mod power by 15/30/50%.
- Drifter's Set - Stamina consumption reduced by 10/20/35%.
- Elder Set - 10/20/30% chance of not consuming Dragon Heart while using it.
- Hunter Set - Increases weak spot damage on enemies located at least 15 meters away by 7/15/25%.
- Ossesus Set - Killing an enemy increases damage by 7/15/25% for 5 seconds.
- Radiant Set - Critical hits increase the chance of critical damage and critical damage by 0.75/1.5/2.5% for 2 seconds. Stacks up to 10 times.
- Slayer Set - Reloading increases the damage dealt with with the same weapon by 10/20/30%.
- Twisted Set - Regenerates 0.15/0.238/0.333 HP every second.
- Bandit Set - 10/20/35% chance of not using up a bullet during a hit.