In this chapter, you will learn about the general tips for Remnant: From the Ashes to help you navigate the game world.
- The game has fall damage. Remember that a character can get damage if they jump from a slightly higher place. Sometimes, a simple jump over an obstacle helps to avoid damage. In addition, remember that you can fall from most things, even when climbing the stairs. In Remnant, there is no magic barrier that won't allow you to fall out.
- Destroy brittle objects. At the beginning of the game, every scrap will come in handy, and one of the best ways to get as many as possible is to smash wooden crates, vases and other objects. There is even a special armor set that increases the chances of a loot drop from destructible objects.
- Never use up all the stamina bar. It may seem unnecessary, but believe it, it can save a lot of time, and sometimes even save you from death. When we run using up our entire stamina bar, the character won't be able to restore their stamina bar for a while. This means that you won't be able to dodge in a stressful situation. Leaving just a little bit of the stamina bar will make it start to regenerate instantly. You won't have to wait about one second for the stamina to start regenerating. Sometimes, that one second can save a life.
- Crouch while shooting if you have the chance. Crouching helps reduce weapon recoil, making our shots much more accurate. If no one is attacking us, and we have a problem with taking a good shot, it is worth stopping for a moment, crouching down and then firing. Any missed shot can alert other opponents, so keep that in mind.
- Aim for the weak spots. Most opponents have some weak points, which should be shot as often as possible. For some, it is their head, for others it will be the distinctive point on the body, and others... their butt. It is important to deal as much damage as possible to these weak points. Sometimes, it can happen that the opponent won't have such spots, or they are difficult to access. In some cases, you can try to shoot their legs -this will stop the enemy from charging at you.
- Use melee weapons on weaker opponents. It's not worth losing ammo on enemies that we can safely kill with a single attack with a hammer, sword or even spear. Ammunition is very important in Remnant, so it is better to save it on more challengeing opponents.