Singe is nothing but a big black dragon whose main weapon is flames. Although Singe is a dragon, we don't have to worry about firing into the air - the boss rarely leaves the ground. Nevertheless, the fight against him isn't easy, especially since it is one of the initial bosses.
- Fireball Shot - As a dragon, Singe can shoot fire projectiles. He uses them at the very beginning of the fight, and when you're away from him. Fireballs are very easy to avoid, you can dodge sideways or just go left or right. When they hit you, they inflict Fire status. He always shoots twice.
- Dragon breath - Singe can also attack with a horizontal mid-range attack. When performing this attack, the begins to slouch and then spread the fire from one side to the other. Go back to avoid this attack. If you are too close to him, run straight to get behind his tail. The attack also causes the character to burn when hit.
- Leap - When you are too far away from the dragon, the boss will try to approach you with a forward leap. This attack is easy to avoid, usually you don't even need to try hard to avoid it because of its short range. However, you still need to be careful about this movement, get distracted and you can lose valuable health.
- 3 hit combo - When you get too close to the boss, he can us his 3 hit combo. To avoid it, roll back.
- Air attack - Singe can fly up and stay in the air for a short time. When falling, it activates a fiery vertical attack towards you. Dodge to the side, but only when you notice that Singe is descending to the ground. Singe also has a second version of this attack. The difference is that doesn't fly up. He will stand on two legs. While dropping, he performs a similar attack, but it is not a vertical wave of fire, but an explosion in the place where the player is standing. You can avoid it in the same way as the first version of this attack.
- Reinforcements - Singe can call The Root to help him in battle. Usually, we won't get attacked by more than one mob. However, be careful since Singe can set them on fire, making them more dangerous opponents. Singe calls for reinforcements while he is standing on two legs, revealing his heart - this is an excellent opportunity to fire at it and deal much more damage.
In order to fight this boss, you need to prepare Hydro Coolants (immediate recovery from Fire status) and Ammo Boxes (you can get them from the black dealer named Reggie in Ward 13). If you have a weapon that deals additional Fire damage, you better change it for something else. Siege is immune to any Fire damage, and mobs that help him fight can set themeselves on fire, making them more dangerous.
The best strategy to defeat the dragon is to fight at a mid range. Fighting in this way, we provoke the boss to use only his two movements, which are easy to avoid - Fireball and Dragon breath. Once in a while, Singe will stand up on two legs exposing his chest. This is an excellent opportunity to shoot him at his yellow heart, his weak point. The most important thing is not to be hit by fire attacks and eliminate mobs so they don't interfere with the fight. If your character is burning and you don't have a Hydro Coolant with you, perform 3 rolls in a row to remove the Fire effect.
The problem in the fight can be black oily spots. If a fire projectile or a burning mob passes through this stain, it will be set on fire. When you enter it, you will receive fire damage and receive Fire status.
An interesting fact is that you can tear off the dragon's tail, thanks to which we will get another loot after defeating it.
- Blazing Heart
- 900 scraps
- Dragon Links (only when we cut off the tail. We won't get Blazing Heart that way).
- Lumenite Crystal (x5)