This unofficial guide to Remember Me includes, first of all a thorough walkthrough for all the stages (episodes). Descriptions for each of the levels include, among others, information on how to complete the received quests, eliminate the enemies effectively, find collectibles, defeat bosses and remix memories of other characters. The description also gives numerous screenshot, thanks to which finding a given location or interactive elements of the environment should be easier.
Further parts of this guide include elaborations on collectibles (memories, SAT patches focus boosts and parasites), the development of Nilin's abilities and creation of the best possible combos. The entire guide comes complete with the description of all achievements/trophies available in the game.
This guide for Remember Me is:
- A complete, richly illustrated description of completion of the prologue and the eight main episodes (chapters) of the game
- A detailed description of all the boss fights
- A list of all of the collectibles (memories, SAT patches, focus boost and parasites)
- Hints and tips concerning the development and deployment of the most effective combos (move combinations)
- A full list of achievements/trophies
Color coding for the guide
This guide has been color-coded in a following manner:
- brown -used to mark all NPCs that you meet and enemies
- blue - used to mark all new entries added, by the game, to the main character's journal
- orange - used to mark all of the interactive elements in the environment (control panels, medical spots etc.)
- green - used to mark all of the collectibles throughout the game
Jacek "Stranger" Halas
About Remember Me Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Slawomir "Szczur" Niejadlik
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 108 pages, 865 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Remember Me Game Guide
Remember Me Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: DONTNOD
- publisher: Capcom
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 16+ / ESRB: Mature
More About Remember Me
Having divided fans of the genre across the world, the now infamously bright-and-colorful Cyberpunk 2077 E3 trailer left everybody asking, ‘OK, so can it be both sunny and cyberpunk?’ The definitive answer is: hell yes.