This unofficial guide to Remember Me includes, first of all a thorough walkthrough for all the stages (episodes). Descriptions for each of the levels include, among others, information on how to complete the received quests, eliminate the enemies effectively, find collectibles, defeat bosses and remix memories of other characters. The description also gives numerous screenshot, thanks to which finding a given location or interactive elements of the environment should be easier.
Further parts of this guide include elaborations on collectibles (memories, SAT patches focus boosts and parasites), the development of Nilin's abilities and creation of the best possible combos. The entire guide comes complete with the description of all achievements/trophies available in the game.
This guide for Remember Me is:
- A complete, richly illustrated description of completion of the prologue and the eight main episodes (chapters) of the game
- A detailed description of all the boss fights
- A list of all of the collectibles (memories, SAT patches, focus boost and parasites)
- Hints and tips concerning the development and deployment of the most effective combos (move combinations)
- A full list of achievements/trophies
Color coding for the guide
This guide has been color-coded in a following manner:
- brown -used to mark all NPCs that you meet and enemies
- blue - used to mark all new entries added, by the game, to the main character's journal
- orange - used to mark all of the interactive elements in the environment (control panels, medical spots etc.)
- green - used to mark all of the collectibles throughout the game
Jacek "Stranger" Halas
About Remember Me Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Slawomir "Szczur" Niejadlik
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 108 pages, 865 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Remember Me Game Guide
- Explore the commercial pavilion | Episode 5 Remember Me Guide.
- Defeat the first wave of Leapers | Episode 1 Remember Me Guide.
- Find a way out of the mutants' den | Episode 1 Remember Me Guide.
- Reach the vicinity of Tommy's bar (part 1) | Episode 1 Remember Me Guide.
- PlayStation 3 | Controls Remember Me Guide.
Remember Me Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: DONTNOD
- publisher: Capcom
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 16+ / ESRB: Mature
Neo-Paris, 2084. Take on the role of Nilin, a former elite memory hunter with the ability to break into people’s minds and steal or even alter their memories. Arrested, and with her memory wiped clean Nilin must now set out on a mission to rediscover her identity.
Personal memories can now be digitised, bought, sold and traded. The last remnants of privacy and intimacy have been swept away in what appears to be a logical progression of the explosive growth of social networks at the beginning of the 21st century. The citizens themselves have accepted this surveillance society in exchange for the comfort only smart technology can provide. This memory economy gives immense power over society to just a handful of people.
Remember Me is a 3rd person action/adventure game where players take on the role of Nilin, a former elite memory hunter with the ability to break into people’s minds and steal or even alter their memories. The authorities, fearful of her knowledge and capabilities arrested Nilin and wiped her memory clean. After her escape from prison, Nilin sets out on a mission to recover her identity, helped by her last and only friend. This search for her past leads to her being hunted by the very people that created this surveillance society.
Remember Me PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core i5 2.7 GHz, 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM - Vista/7), graphic card 1 GB (GeForce GTX 560 or better), 9 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7/8
More About Remember Me
Having divided fans of the genre across the world, the now infamously bright-and-colorful Cyberpunk 2077 E3 trailer left everybody asking, ‘OK, so can it be both sunny and cyberpunk?’ The definitive answer is: hell yes.