The guide to Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs will help you restore the former glory in the kingdom of Ascali. In the initial chapters, you'll find valuable advice, description of character cards and a detailed breakdown of the mechanics of time in the game. The guide also contains a advice on city development, with particular emphasis on the most useful ways of doing that, a breakdown of diplomatic options and introduction to regular and kingdom quests. With our help, you will learn who are the best allies, who should you take into battle and how to fight efficiently. Additionally, we've also included an exemplary walkthrough of one chapter, so that you know how to cope with the game's challenges.
The Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs gameguide contains:
- Desribtion of gameplay basics and the most important mechanics;
- Useful general advice;
- Breakdown of city-management mechanics and developing your reign;
- Breakdown of the expedition and combat mechanics;
- A list of the best allies and combat comrades;
- An exemplary walkthrough of one chapter, divided into specific steps;
- System requirements and achievements.
Grzegorz Misztal (www.gamepressure.com)
About Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs Game Guide
Author : Grzegorz "Alban3k" Misztal for gamepressure.com
last update : May 31, 2017
Guide contains : 21 pages, 117 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs Game Guide
- General advice Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs Guide.
- Which citizens to enter relationships with | Citizens Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs Guide.
- Diplomacy Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs Guide.
- Regular and kingdom quests Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs Guide.
- The character tab and most important stats Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs Guide.
Regalia: Of Men And Monarchs Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Pixelated Milk
- platform: PC, PSV, PS4
- rated: 12+
A turn-based RPG focusing strongly on strategic aspects and created by Pixelated Milk - a Polish developer. The player is taken to a peaceful fantasy world and assumes the role of Kay Loren - a young nobleman whose father reveals on his deathbed the existence of a distant land belonging to their family. Once the protagonist arrives in the place, it turns out that the entire land is ruined and the family was charged with a large debt. Kay decides to restore the ruined city to its magnificent state and take back the neighboring areas from the wildlife occupying them. The player's tasks are to construct buildings, gather resources, develop technologies and manage the land appropriately, so it can generate adequate amounts of money.
Regalia: Of Men And Monarchs PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel i3 2100 3.1 GHz, 6 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB GeForce GTX 550 Ti or better, 5 GB HDD, Windows 7(SP1)/8.1/10
Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz/Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3.0 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB GeForce 9600 GT/Radeon HD 3850 or better, 5 GB HDD, Windows 7(SP1)/8.1/10