The guide to Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs will help you restore the former glory in the kingdom of Ascali. In the initial chapters, you'll find valuable advice, description of character cards and a detailed breakdown of the mechanics of time in the game. The guide also contains a advice on city development, with particular emphasis on the most useful ways of doing that, a breakdown of diplomatic options and introduction to regular and kingdom quests. With our help, you will learn who are the best allies, who should you take into battle and how to fight efficiently. Additionally, we've also included an exemplary walkthrough of one chapter, so that you know how to cope with the game's challenges.
The Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs gameguide contains:
- Desribtion of gameplay basics and the most important mechanics;
- Useful general advice;
- Breakdown of city-management mechanics and developing your reign;
- Breakdown of the expedition and combat mechanics;
- A list of the best allies and combat comrades;
- An exemplary walkthrough of one chapter, divided into specific steps;
- System requirements and achievements.
Grzegorz Misztal (www.gamepressure.com)
About Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs Game Guide
Author : Grzegorz "Alban3k" Misztal for gamepressure.com
last update : May 31, 2017
Guide contains : 21 pages, 117 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs Game Guide
- All party members and how to recruit them | Citizens Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs Guide.
- General advice Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs Guide.
- Royal quests | Walkthrough for Chapter 1 Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs Guide.
- The best combat party members and skills | Dungeons and combat Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs Guide.
- Which citizens to enter relationships with | Citizens Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs Guide.
Regalia: Of Men And Monarchs Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Pixelated Milk
- platform: PC, PSV, PS4
- rated: 12+
More About Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs
There's plenty of good RPG releases every week. Unfortunately, many of them do not get the popularity they deserve. Today, we are looking into games that some fans of the genre might have missed, and definitely should play.