In Red Dead Online you can find story missions. These tasks are extended by a narrative layer - before starting the task you will see a cutscene and learn the details of the related story. Further missions are marked on the map with a golden icon and the first letter of the mission's commissioner - just like in Red Dead Redemption 2.
Finding and starting new missions is therefore quite easy - you should complete the tasks that are marked on our map. As it turns out, however, you can only start some missions if you have a low/high level of honor. So if you are stuck at 50% or 75% of story mission progress and do not see any of them on the mission map - you have to change your current level of honor..
In the current version of RDO, there are 4 missions, which depend on the level of player's honor:
- If the Hat Fits... - This task requires a high level of honor.
- Where Your Morals Lead You - This mission requires a high level of honor.
- Kerosene, Tar and Greed - This mission requires a low level of honor.
- More Than One Way to Earn a Buck - This task requires a low level of honor.
There is a possibility that Rockstar will focus on adding another set of such missions (that can be divided in this way) in further updates.
- Luckily, there is a way to quickly change your current honor status - Link to the "How to quickly increase/decrease honor?".