The Realm Royale game guide is a set of chapters presenting the best weapons, the best character classes, the best landing places, and various tips and tricks. Here you will find chapters on crafting, descriptions of the most important match activities and tactics for winning a match. There is also a discussion of all the class skills, the efficient use of which can guarantee the desired Crown Royale - a victory. From the guide to Realm Royale you will learn how to shoot and use shields and you also get information about specially prepared builds for warriors, engineers, assassin, mages and hunters.
Tips for beginners
The guide to the Realm Royale has been divided into several chapters, so that you can easily find the desired information. This section presents an introduction to Realm Royale. Here you will find advice for beginners, a description of controls, or PC hardware requirements. The latter will help you find the right settings, so that you can find a compromise between gameplay and performance. Of course, we couldn't forget about the description of the match, from which you will learn what Hi-Rez Studios battle royale gameplay looks like and what tactics are best to use.
- Realm Royale in a nutt shell - brief game description, how a battle royale looks like in this production, what distinguishes Realm Royale from other games, such as Fortnite Battle Royale and Fear the Wolves.
- Advice for beginners - starting tips. Read them before you start the game. A few key tips will help you quickly find your way to the Realm Royale world map.
- The beginning of the match - the start in Realm Royale is one of the most important stages of the whole match. Here you will learn how to start the struggle for survival.
- The middle stage of the match - the stage of fight and survival, as well as further rearming and avoiding the closing zone.
- The final stage of the match - the end of Realm Royale - decides about everything. Learn how to win a chicken trophy.
- Which character class should I choose? - Realm Royale introduces character classes. Here you'll find various builds and find out which class is the best and which class is most suitable to play at the beginning. A warrior, an engineer, an assassin, a magician and a hunter are not cosmetic choices!
Equipment and arms
The next chapters are devoted to weapons and equipment in Realm Royale. Here you will find a detailed description of each weapon, its strength in clashes with other players or tactics related to its use. Each of these chapters provides advice on weaponry issues to help you find out which weapons are the best. There is also a discussion of class weapons and the differences between the elements enchanted in them.
- Equipment and arms - weapon list, the good and the bad ones, but all of them can be lethal.
- The best places to land - the Realm Royale map with the best places to land. Remember: A well-chosen landing location can give you an advantage in the early stages of the game.
- Shooting system - how to shoot and fight to win.
- Crafting - what to exchange chicken trophies for? Here you can learn about powerful weapons and equipment.
Map and landing
This chapter presents the map and landing in the Realm Royale. You will find out from it which places on the map contain the highest number of lootboxes and where the biggest number of players lands. There is also a discussion of the most important issues concerning map exploration, i.e. the use of a compass or mount.
Crafting and winning matches
The guide to the Realm Royale concludes with chapters on crafting and match-winning tactics. The many tips provided here will help you answer the most important question - How do you play to win the Realm Royale?
The guide to Realm Royale contains:
- Advice for beginners
- Precise description of the character classes (builds) and the differences between them
- High-quality map with signs of the best places to land
- Description of crafting
- Detailed description of class skills and tactics related to their use
- Complete list of weaponry
- Description of the shooting system
- Technical issues and PC hardware requirements
Note: The guide is based on the alfa version with the update from 06.07.2018. Hi-Rez studio is constantly experimenting with armament and general mechanics of the game. Any inconsistencies in this guide will be explained on the official steam page of Realm Royale.
Jacek "Ramzes" Winkler ("https://www.gamepressure.com/")
About Realm Royale Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Ramzes" Winkler for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "Yossarian" Nowak
last update : July 11, 2018
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Realm Royale Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Hi-Rez Studios
- publisher: Hi-Rez Studios
- platform: PC
Realm Royale is an online battle royale action game. The title is a spin-off of the popular game Paladins: Champions of the Realm. It uses a free-to-play distribution model with microtransactions. The title was developed by Hi-Rez Studios, the creators of Global Agenda, Smite, and Tribes: Ascend.
The game can be played only in multiplayer mode. The gameplay focuses on one gameplay mode that is an unusual version of the popular battle royale mode. One hundred players participate in each match. They arenít lone wolves Ė instead, they are working in groups of four people. The matches are fought until only one group remains on the map. Similarly to other battle royale games, as time passes by, parts of the map are being consumed by a poisonous fog that limits the size of the battlefield and forces the players to confront each other. Thanks to that, the pace of the matches remains high until the very end and the game lacks situations when a group of survivors is roaming through giant areas in search for opponents.
In Realm Royale, the player can select from five character classes, each with unique skills. Warriors can use magic potions. Mages are able to fly and throw fireballs. Hunters are using bows and engineers can construct turrets and use shields. Assassins prefer to use quick, surprise attacks. The gameplay mechanics are action-based and a rich variety of skills and equipment add great unpredictability to the battles.
During the game, the players can collect weapons, armors, and skills. Additionally, legendary weapons can be forged in special forges. It isnít easy because it requires the players to amass great numbers of resources and the crafting process takes time during which the character is vulnerable to attacks.
Realm Royale features a great variety of locations. The battles are fought, among other places, in jungles, on deserts, in deep forests, on frozen wastelands. The players arenít forced to explore these places on foot. The game features an option to summon a mount.
Realm Royale features nice, three-dimensional graphics that use strongly cartoon-like style filled with bright colors and slightly grotesque character designs.