This page of the guide to Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart contains a list of all the unlockable secrets and collectibles. You will learn what collectibles you can get, where to look for secrets, and how to explore 100% of all the major planets.
- Main collectibles - gold bolts, spybots, armor pieces
- Other secrets
- Looking for collectibles - general information
Main collectibles - gold bolts, spybots, armor pieces
We've described finding the main collectibles by the locations where you can find them. You don't have to try to explore a location 100% right away. You can (and in some cases must) return to a given planet later in the campaign to finish exploring it and finding the secrets located there.
- Nefarious City - there are 3 Gold Bolts, 1 Spybot and 1 armor piece
- Sargasso - there are 3 Gold Bolts, 1 Spybot, and 4 armor pieces
- Scarstu Debris Field - there are 3 Gold Bolts, 2 Spybots, and 5 armor pieces
- Savali - 3 Gold Bolts, 1 Spybot, and 6 armor pieces
- Blizar Prime - 3 Gold Bolts, 1 Spybot, and 2 armor pieces
- Torren IV - 2 Gold Bolts, 1 Spybot, and 1 armor piece
- Cordelion - there are 3 Gold Bolts, 1 Spybot, and 1 armor piece
- Ardolis - there are 2 Gold Bolts, 1 Spybot, and 2 armor pieces
- Viceron - there are 3 Gold Bolts, 1 Spybot, and 2 armor pieces
- The ultimate weapon RYNO - you can unlock it after finding 10 Spybots
- CraiggerBear - there are 9 stuffed toys to find
Looking for collectibles - general information
- On each of the planets you visit, you will come across 3 main types of collectibles - these are gold bolts, spybots and armor fragments. The map will tell you how many secrets there are in total and how many you have already found.
- Each acquired gold bolt offers some unique reward. These can include new weapon colors, new photo mode options, and even cheats for immortality and infinite ammunition. You can view and activate these rewards in the collectible items menu. There are 25 gold bolts in total.
- Spybots contain blueprints needed to create the ultimate weapon. After finding all the spybots, you can meet with Ms. Zurkon and unlock this weapon - we have described it on a separate page RYNO - The Ultimate Weapon. There are 10 spybots in total.
- Collected armor pieces give you passive stat bonuses that work even if the controlled character doesn't use a given item. As a result, they are a good way to strengthen Ratchet and Rivet. Each armor set consists of a helmet, chest and boots. There are 24 armor pieces in total.
- We have included high quality planet maps in this guide. They are marked with all the gold bolts, spybots and armor pieces. This should make it easier for you to find these secrets.
- One additional category of secrets are the CraiggerBears. They are related to a trophy, and you can find them as you progress through the game. There's 9 of them in total, and we have described where to find them on a separate page - CraiggerBears.
- The second additional category of secrets are Lorbs, which can be found only on planet Savali. There are 12 of them in total and they are tied to an optional quest. By doing the side quest, you can unlock 3 armor pieces on Savala. We described the Lorbs locations on the Learning Lombax Lore page of our guide.
- Raritanium crystals are not counted as secrets, but it's still worth collecting them so that you could use them to upgrade weapons at Ms. Zurkon's.
- The main secrets in the game are hidden by default, and their icon appears on the map only after you get close enough to them. You can change that by obtaining the Map-O-Matic, a gadget which is able to mark collectibles even in areas you haven't visited yet. We have described how to obtain this gadget on the page Map-O-Matic - how to get it? in the FAQ section of our guide.