In Rage 2, you can feel lonely traveling the game world - in addition to the many mutants and opponents, it is difficult to find anyone who can spare at least a word. For a while, however, you may run into traders and NPCs. You can talk to these characters, buy various objects from them and exchange valuable information.
- Where can I find traders?
- What can I buy from traders?
- What is worth selling?
- What will NPCs give me?
- How to reduce prices?
Where can I find traders?
Traders are divided into two groups. Those who have their permanent stores, stay in the cities. You can approach them at any time, their location does not change. They're also open all night.
The second group consists of traveling traders. These can be accessed when traveling the world of the game. They drive their small cars on major roads - to call them, you just need to press the appropriate key.
However, they react to the environment. If there is a convoy in the area, the seller will run away, interrupting purchases.
What can I buy from traders?
Traders in the world of Rage 2 are divided into several categories, you can buy from them:
- bonuses to statistics;
- schemes, grenades and other things that you can make yourself;
- health infusions and part of mutants;
- location of objects available in the game world;
- modifications for weapons and ammunition;
- raw materials.
The most important merchant in Rage is the Cyber-doc. You can purchase fixed bonuses for your stats:
- Health Enhancement Upgrade - increase your damage endurance by 5 percent.
- Overload Enhancement Upgrade - prolongs the work of the skill by 5 percent.
- Increased weapon damage - increases damage dealt by each weapon by 5 percent.
What is worth selling?
The only thing worth selling in Rage 2 is scrap. You will not earn much on it, but still. Other items will be useful for improving inventory, crafting and fighting enemies.
What will NPCs give me?
You will meet various NPCs throughout the game. If they have a special marker above their heads, you will be able to talk to them. From these conversations, you can get valuable information, you will learn, for example, where is a place you're looking for. Sometimes the NPCs will also give you a small task like cleaning their houses of bandits. If you complete the task and return to the NPC, you will receive a reward - money.
How to reduce prices?
Among the projects of Loosum Hagar, you will find two that will make it easier for you to sell and buy items from vendors:
- Throwables Bag - you get 20% off the sale of items.
- Large Throwables Bag - discounts in all stores.