In RAGE 2 you can take part in car races. These are available on the special ChazCar Derby: Torn Plains Track. However, if you want to take part in a less undertaken race, sometimes you may encounter a man who would like to race somewhere in the game world. Then you just have to agree to his proposal, and the race begins.
Where do I start the race?
ChazCar Derby: Torn Plains Track - this is the location where you can race on a special track. There, you can race as many times as you like and with various opponents.
Keep in mind that if you agree to race with a random hero on the map the route of the race will be completely random. So you can postpone all actions and objectives you currently had and have some fun.
How to win races?
To win races in RAGE 2 you have to remember a few things:
- Use nitro as often as possible. Thanks to it, you will accelerate significantly and get ahead of the opponent at the start. Use it on every straight parts and segments of the track.
- Be careful on the turns. Better not enter those too wide and only in extreme cases use the brakes, because it will significantly slow down your car. Remember that getting speed may take some time.
- Don't fight your opponent. Try to get around the enemy and pass him. Focus on a hassle-free drive through the track. If you start pushing with him, you'll lose the valuable time.
- Do not use nitro on the corners of the track. Thus, you can fly off the track or hit the barrier, which will significantly slow down your car.
What reward will I receive?
For winning the race you get:
- new car (the one you win the race with);
- new skin for the car;
- 10 Auto Parts.
You can repeat races to get new car skins and Auto Parts.