In Rage 2, you have four allies who will support you from the beginning of the game. They have special sets of projects. These are skill trees that will allow you to develop your character. Projects can be purchased for project points you earn by completing missions or activities across the wastelands.
One of the three companions you will encounter while completing story missions is Loosum Hagar. On this page of the Rage 2 guide, you will find a detailed description of the projects, learn how to unlock them, and what to do to improve the level of this hero.
How to unlock projects?
In order to unlock access to projects from the Capture & Control category, you must complete the first task of the mission Wasteland Celebrity. It requires you to search for Loosum Hagar in Wellspring.
Loosum Hagar has as many as 18 upgrades:
- Trade Routes (Bullet Bag) - causes more frequent appearance of merchants.
- Convoy Locator (Large Bullet Bag) - shows moving columns on the map.
- Effective disassembly of cars (Special Ammo Bag) - you get 100 percent more revenue for taking the car to the garage.
- Chemist (Large Special Ammo Bag) - reduces the number of chemicals needed for crafting.
- Salesman (Throwables Bag) - you get 20% more from selling items.
- Trade negotiations (Large Throwables Bag) - discounts in all stores.
- Engineer (Weapon Tinkering Expert) - reduces the number of mechanical parts required for crafting.
- Pyrotechnician (Weapon Juggler) - reduces the number of explosive parts needed for crafting.
- Lucky Dollar Bill (Pain Resistance) - increases the chance of extra money from containers.
- Technician (Sprinting reload) - reduces the number of electronic components required for crafting.
- Lucky Mutie's Foot (Sprint movement Boost) - increases the chance for extra money and feltrite.
- Lucky Feltzer (Guts-powered reload) - increase the chance of getting more feltrite from the containers.
- Wingstick Lock-on (Suprise Attack) - allows you to track the target with the propeller.
- Fast Wingstick lock-on (Moving target) - increases the speed of tracking.
- Wingstick explosion (Tactical movement Boost) - ability to blast weapons.
- Wingstick redirect (Agile Marksman) - the wingstick changes the projectile direction depending on what you are aiming at.
- Overdrive sidle Kick - Slide onto an enemy kicking him into the air.
- Double redirect Combo (Overdrive strike) - increases the possible redirections.
- Triple Redirect Combo (Critical Strike) - increases the possible redirects to 4 hits.
How develop this companion?
You develop Loosum by performing activities such as:
- pit stop;
- road blockade;
- power plant;
- Authority Sentry.