Key points of Rage 2 - Brocken Track
This page in our guide to RAGE 2 contains the map for Broken Track region. This is the second region you will visit in the main storyline. We have marked all locations you can visit. They include authority sentries, arks and bandit dens.
General information about Brocken Track
- Broken Track is a large location located in the center of the map.
- The best way to explore it is to use a flying vehicle. The numerous mountains in this location will hinder the exploration on the ground.
- Gunbarrel, one of the towns, is located in the center of the region.
- The difficulty level of the activities is between 3 and 6.
- You can't fly over canyons - they are blocked with invisible walls.
There are 2 Authority Sentries in Twisting Canyons. These constructions will provide you with money and XP for your companions.
This region has 4 Arks. Complete them to get access to Grav-Jump and Defibrillation. During one of the main missions, you will reach an Ark where you can get a shotgun.
- Great Crack Ark,
- Canyon Cove Ark,
- Spikewind Ark.
There are 7 bandit dens in this region. Complete them to get money, resources and weapons.
- Razorneck Ravine,
- Razorneck Roots,
- Northern Array,
- Yeoman Growery,
- The Edge,
- Shrouded Outpost
This region also offers:
- Two road blockades,
- Two pit stops,
- Twelve exploration spots,
- Two Ranger Echoes,
- Two meteorites.