Pure Farming 2018 is a simulator of work on the farm. This guide explains in detail how to manage various types of field work and also includes a walkthrough of the story mode. There are many challenges ahead of you like seeding and harvesting crops, maintaining orchards, managing greenhouses, and taking care of animal husbandry. There is also a list of achievements and maps with locations of sapphires (collectibles and secrets in Pure Farming).This Pure Farming 2018 game guide contains solutions and tips related to all in-game issues.
- Starting Tips
- How to get rich quickly and how travel system works
- Game Mechanics
- Story mode walkthrough
If you're playing a farm sim for the first time, it's worthwhile to read the basic chapters explaining the rules of farms and rules governing the game world. In our guide to Pure Farming 2018 you can find:
- Advice - tips and tricks for new players.
- Employees - in order not to do all necessary work in the fields yourself, find out how to employ useful farm workers.
- Description of available machines - list of all available machines in the basic version of Pure Farming 2018 with tips.
- Field crops - how to process and manage field to produce crops.
- Orchard - find out what you need to do to start playing with orchards.
- Greenhouses - in this chapter, you will learn what plants you can grow in greenhouses and what responsibilities and profits this activity entail.
- Breeding rabbits and hens in Pure Farming 2018.
- Breeding of bovine animals and swine - learn about husbandry of cows and swines.
- Control - learn how to play Pure Farming 2018 on PC, PS4 and XONE.
- Achievements and trophies
- Sapphires (Secrets) - map of all sapphires in Montana. Sapphires are collectibles in Pure Farming 2018.
- Modifications for Pure Farming 2018
How to get rich quickly and how travel system works
As soon as you get acquainted with the basics, you probably want to quickly get rich and see what the game has to offer.
- Available Regions - brief descriptions of the available regions in Pure Farming 2018: Montana, Colombia, Italy, Japan and Germany from DLC.
- Free Mode - If you are not happy with quests and tasks, start your fun on your own
- How to get rich quickly? The key question that almost every player asks himself at the beginning of the game.
- Green energy investment - get profit with small effort - check if the green energy is worth your time in Pure Farming 2018.
- Credit, bank loans - if you want to get started quickly, you must learn how to take a loan.
In a few short chapters, you will find information about the in-game mechanics that you should know and use on the fly - including those that are optional and very helpful.
- Shop - don't always use your tablet to purchase new vehicles. Learn about shop, buying and selling in Pure Farming 2018.
- Vehicle maintenance - repairing, washing and refueling your machines in Pure Farming 2018.
- Teleportation - fast travel in Pure Farming 2018.
- Is it possible to combine semi-trailers? Learn how!
- What to do if I drown a vehicle?
- What to do if I run out of fuel?
Story mode walkthrough
We have also prepared a description of the main plot, divided into continuous stages, in the form of a tutorial that will guide you through the basics of the game and provide you with valuable information about side orders (which you will perform yourself).
- What is Story Mode?
- First field works - side quests: run in thje engine, Pear harvest, Barley harvest
- Greenhouse, small animals and investments - side quests: A Big Job, Breakfast of champions.
- The world at your feet
- Biogas plant, trip to Colombia
- Visiting and sightseeing Japan
- Breaking even and going straight
The guide has been prepared for the early version of the game, so it may contain small discrepancies from the version to be distributed. The most important information in the following chapters and key hints are colored or highlighted; the names of vehicles and machines are indicated in orange color.
Patrick "YxU" Homa (www.gamepressure.com)
About Pure Farming 2018 Game Guide
Author : Patrick "Homa" yxu for gamepressure.com
Translator : Karol "Drozynski" kdrozynski & Jakub "Bugielski" jbugielski
last update : March 12, 2018
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Pure Farming 2018 Video Game
- genre: Simulation
- developer: Ice Flames
- publisher: Techland
- platform: PC, XONE, PS4
Pure Farming 2018 similarly as other titles in the genre, allows the player to manage his own farm. He must perform various activities in order to expand his farm and gain more money. There are many types of plants available in the game and player must take care of them in farms located in various parts of the world. A map in Japan allows planting cherries and rice, in Columbia player can take care of coffee and industrial hemp and in Italy there are olives and grapes on the fields. In addition to that, one can breed animals, produce electricity or invest in glasshouses. The works on the field can be performed by using more than 70 licensed machines of manufacturers like McCormick, DAR and Landini. The hardware must be frequently inspected and fixed in the workshop located on the farm.
More About Pure Farming 2018
We are witnessing a competition virtual farming hasn’t seen in years – and typically perhaps, the freshman is the most ambitious one in the group. Meet Pure Farming 17: The Simulator.