In Pokémon Quest, you can create new Pokémon by yourself. This is the only way to get new companions. The quality of the Pokémon depends on the quality and frequency of the ingredients. The pot can be used to create any kind of Pokémon at any level. You have no influence on the level of your Pokémon.
The process of creating new Pokémon takes from 3 to 12 rounds. Each of them lasts one expedition. You can speed up this process by spending PM Tickets.
If you do not want to choose the ingredients yourself, just click on the Auto-Set button marked on the screen above. In this way, the game will automatically throw the ingredients into the pot and you will be able to admire what comes out of it. However, we have prepared a list of recipes so that you can create your dream Pokémon.
- Mulligan Stew a la Cube - throw 5 random ingredients into the pot and you will get a random Pokémon,
- Red Stew a la Cube - if there is a minimum of 4 red ingredients in the pot a red Pokémon will appear,
- Yellow Curry a la Cube - if there is a minimum of 4 yellow ingredients in the pot a yellow Pokémon will appear,
- Grey Porridge a la Cube - if there is a minimum of 4 gray ingredients in the pot a gray Pokémon will appear,
- Blue Soda a la Cube - if there is a minimum of 4 blue ingredients in the pot a blue Pokémon will appear,
- Mouth Watering Dip a la Cube - by combining 3 blue berries, 2 tiny mushrooms, 2 honey a Magikarp, Seel, Goldeen, Squirtle, Poliwag may be created,
- Plain Crepe a la Cube - 2 balm mushrooms, 1 blue berry and 2 fossils will give you normal Pokémon like Ditto, Eevee, Meowth, Rattata, Snorlax, Tauros,
- Sludge Soup a la Cube - 4 mushrooms, 1 rainbow matter will get you poisonous Pokémon, i.e. Bulbasaur, Zubat,
- Mud Pie a la Cube - with 3 mineral, 2 mushrooms, 2 icy rock you can create earth Pokémon like Geodude, Onix, Rhyhorn, Sandshrew,
- Veggie Smoothie a la Cube - 3 big roots or 2 apricorns, 1 big root, 1 tiny mushroom will give you earth pocket monsters like Bulbasaur, Exeggcute, Oddish, Tangela,
- Honey Nectar a la Cube - 1 apricorn, 2 blue berries, 2 honey or 1 icy rock, 2 blue berries, 3 honey will allow to cook a bug type Pokémon like Scyther, Venonat or Weedle,
- Brain Food a la Cube - 1 blue berry, 2 honey, 1 icy rock, 2 apricorns will give a psychic Pokémon like Abra, Jynx, Mr. Mime,
- Stone Soup a la Cube - 1 icy rock, 1 fossil, 3 icy rocks, 1 rainbow matter will let you cook a rock Pokémon like Aerodactyl, Geodude, Kabuto, Omanyte, Onix albo Rhyhorn,
- Light-as-Air Casserole a la Cube - 2 big roots and 3 icy rock will let you cook flying Pokémon like Doduo or Zubat,
- Hot Pot a la Cube - 3 tiny mushrooms and 2 honey give fire Pokémon,
- Watt a Risotto a la Cube - 1 apricorn, 2 honey, 2 tiny mushrooms, 1 balm mushroom, 1 big Root will get you electric Pokémon like Pikachu or Voltorb,
- Get Swole Syrup a la Cube - 2 blue berries, 1 honey, 2 tiny mushrooms will give you fighting Pokémon,
- Ambrosia of Legends a la Cube - 3 mystical shells, 2 rainbow matter or 5 mystical shells will let you cook a legendary Pokémon.
The pot will also reach the next levels - from the usual one through bronze and silver to gold. The better the pot, the more ingredients it will contain, so you can create much better Pokémon.
- In brown pot you can store up to 10 ingredients, and Pokémon will spawn up to 25 level,
- In silver pot you will cook Pokémon from 25 to 50 level and it stores up to 15 ingredients,
- In gold pot you will craft Pokémon up to 100 level, and it stores up to 20 ingredients.