In this chapter of the guide you will find a list of all maps available in Phasmophobia, hints how to unlock additional maps and information what locations will be added to the game soon.
While playing Phasmophobia, the players can visit many interesting places: family houses in the city, wooden cabins on a farm, and even a school building. The maps vary in size (they can be small, medium, or large) and complexity. Some of them are available since the beginning, other must be unlocked.
The early access of Phasmophobia features 5 small maps on which players can explore single residential buildings.
- Tanglewood Street House: a small house with one main floor and a garage. The building has 10 main rooms;
- Edgefield Street House: larger, two-floor house with basement. It has18 rooms;
- Ridgeview Road House: two-floor house with a basement and a garage. There are 16 rooms to explore in this building;
- Grafton Farmhouse: two-floor building on a farm. It features 14 rooms to explore;
- Bleasdale Farmhouse: another house located on a farm, this one with two floors, an attic, and a garage. The building has 14 main rooms.
The early access version of Phasmophobia features only one medium-sized map. More maps should be added in the future.
- Brownstone High School: long, dark corridors, terrifying and devastated classrooms, untidy bathrooms and abandoned teacher rooms - all of this awaits players who are brave enough to enter the Brownstone High School. The school consists of two floors and a total number of 67 main rooms to explore.
The early access version of Phasmophobia features only one large map. More large maps should be added in the future.
- Asylum: countless number of rooms and infinite amount of corridors might cause trouble even to the best of ghost hunters. The Asylum map is so big and gloomy that it is very hard to control characters Sanity here. The building consists of one floor, a basement, and 120 main rooms (240 if you also count the additional ones).
How to unlock more maps
The maps available in Phasmophobia are divided based on their difficulty level and not all of them are available for beginners. All novice ghost hunters gain access to small maps on which they can train their skills before attempting more challenging levels.
- Small maps: available from the start;
- Medium maps: available afrer gaining 5 experience levels;
- Large maps: available after gaining 10 experience levels
The official Trello profile of Phasmophobia and the official website of the game features information about the maps that might be added to the game in the future:
- Apartment Building;