Path of Exile strategy guide focuses on gameplay mechanics and describes all aspects of character classes and their advancement. You'll find here example character builds and some useful advice.
Path of Exile guide includes:
- Character classes
- Passive skills
- Active skills
Path of Exile is a debut RPG of Grinding Gear Games. This dark fantasy hack'n'slash is based on online multiplayer that allows players from all over the world fight on many servers. Charming Diablo-like atmosphere, original game mechanics and dozens of hours of exciting gameplay are just some of this game's upsides.
Kuba "Zaan" Zgierski
About Path of Exile Game Guide
Author : Kuba "Zaan" Zgierski for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 15 pages, 96 images, 7 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Path of Exile Game Guide
Path of Exile Video Game
- genre: MMO
- developer: Grinding Gear Games
- publisher: Grinding Gear Games
- platform: PC
Path of Exile is a free online-only action role-playing game set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. It is currently under development by Grinding Gear Games in New Zealand. New players are being added continuously to the Closed Beta Test.
* Completely free to download and play
* A persistent online world capable of supporting hundreds of thousands of players
* A dark and gritty game world rendered from a fixed 3D perspective
* Battle dozens of foes across a variety of unique areas
* Randomly generated levels and items for extreme replayability
* Online ranking and ladders for every game mode
* Visceral combat with dozens of combinable skills
* Battle in PVP tournaments for worldwide recognition
Path of Exile PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Pentium IV 1.4 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 7800 or better), 5 GB HDD, Windows XP(SP3)/Vista/7/8