This page of the Outriders guide details all the most important information about the Devastator subclasses.
Like every class available in Outriders, the Devastator has three unique subclasses that define its play style: Vanquisher, Warden and Seismic Shifter. Each offers different main and side Nodes that enhance specific Stats and Skills.
The Vanquisher subclass of the Devastator class in Outriders focuses on close-range combat involving melee attacks, shotguns and assault weapons.
Major Nodes of the development tree of the Vanquisher subclass:
- Shotgun Master: increases shotgun damage by 20%, shotgun drop chance is increased by 20%;
- Champion: using Protection skills increases weapon damage by 45% for 10 seconds;
- Assault Master: increases assault weapons damage by 20%, assault weapons drop chance is increased by 20%;
- Bounty Hunter: damage against elite enemies is increased by 15%, elite enemies deal 15% less damage;
- Ammo Stockpile: increases magazine size by 50%;
- Confrontation: reduces physical damage by 10% for 5 seconds. The effect will be doubled if you deal damage to these enemies;
- Altered Charge: once a Kinetic skill runs out, weapon damage is increased by 70% for 10 seconds.
The Warden subclass of the Devastator class in Outriders will turn your character into an unstoppable Tank that can take a lot of damage. This development tree features many nodes that increase Health, Armor and Resistances.
Major Nodes of the Guardian subclass development tree:
- Into the Fray: once a Kinetic skill runs out, damage reduction is increased by 15% for 10 seconds;
- Heirloom Armor: each enemy killed at close range earns you 20% Armor;
- Stone Circle: extends the distance considered close range by an additional 4 meters;
- Outrider Commander: increases healing and Shield by 20% - affects all team members;
- Unbroken Vow: after losing all health, the character returns to the battlefield and regains 50% of their maximum Health. This effect may occur once every 180 seconds;
- Overlord of the Battleground: grants additional 10% of Health for each enemy killed at close range;
- Mighty Tank: increases Firepower and Anomaly Power by 5% of your Armor.
The Seismic Shifter subclass of the Devastator class in Outriders provides the right balance of survivability and offensive capabilities. This subclass focuses on medium range combat and the use of Anomaly Power.
Major Nodes of the Seismic Shifter subclass development tree:
- Strong Arm of the Anomaly: class Melee skill increases Resistance Piercing by 15% for 10 seconds for each hit enemy;
- Paladin: using a Protection skill increases Anomaly Power by 45% for 10 seconds;
- Anomaly Bullets: increases Firepower by 15% of Anomaly Power;
- Strong Arm of the Law: doubles class Melee skill damage;
- Blood Donation: you are healed for 25% of your Bleed damage;
- Protected by the Anomaly: increases Armor Bonus by 40% of Anomaly Power;
- Skilled Sentry: once a skill runs out, Armor and Resistances are increased by 20% for 10 seconds;
- Earth's Heritage: increases Seismic skills damage by 50%.