On this page of the Outriders game guide, you will find all the most important information about the Trickster subclasses.
Like every class available in Outriders, the Trickster has three unique subclasses that define its playstyle: Assassin, Harbinger, and Scavenger. Each offers different main and side Nodes that enhance specific Stats and Skills.
The Trickster class's Assassin subclass in Outriders focuses on doing as much damage as possible with weapons and skills.
Major Nodes of the Killer subclass development tree:
- Shotgun Master: increases the damage of shotguns by 15%, increases the chance of getting shotguns by 12%;
- Disruptive Firepower: Activating a skill from the Deception category increases weapon damage by 50% for 8 seconds;
- Scion of thePower: When you use a damage-dealing ability, your weapon's damage is increased by 50% for 8 seconds;
- Transfusion: Increases your weapon's Life Leech by 5%;
- Bounty Hunter: increases weapon damage against Elite enemies by 15%;
- Oddity Summation: increases magazine capacity by 50%;
- Cold Calculation: increases weapon damage by 8% for each enemy close to the character.
The Trickster class's Harbringer subclass in Outriders focuses on providing as much survivability as possible, providing effects such as damage reduction, extra healing, or bonuses to Armor and Shield.
Major Nodes of the development tree of the Harbinger subclass:
- Outrider Executioner: activating an ability from the Movement category increases weapon damage by 50% for 8 seconds;
- Leap of Quietus: activating a skill from the Movement category increases Armor Piercing by 15% for 10 seconds;
- Mitigation in Motion: increases damage reduction by 10% for 10 seconds after the offensive skill effect ends;
- Long Odds: Armor is increased by 15% for each enemy near the character;
- Profit Squared: each increase in ammunition heals the character by 5% of their maximum Health;
- Disrutpion Shield: each activation of a skill from the Deception category provides 20% of the Shield.
The Reaver subclass of the Trickster class in Outriders focuses on increased mobility, close-quarters combat, and using the Anomaly Power to do the most damage.
Major Nodes of the Scavenger subclass development tree:
- Against the Odds: when the character is surrounded by enemies, reloading a weapon does damage and Interrupts their abilities. The damage scales with the Anomaly's Power;
- Assault Weapons Master: increases the damage dealt by assault weapons by 40%, the chance to find an assault weapon increases by 12%;
- Wither Scything: Melee skill imposes a Weakening effect on opponents;
- Countershield: activating a skill from the Deception category increases Anomaly Power by 50% for 10 seconds;
- Combat Shield's Timeline: activating a skill from the Movement category increases Anomaly Power by 50% for 10 seconds;
- Anomalic Acceleration: after the offensive skill effect ends, Anomaly Power increases by 50% for 10 seconds;
- Leap of Clincher: activating an ability from the Movement category increases Resistance Breakthrough by 15% for 10 seconds;
- Scion of the Void: at the end of the offensive skill, Armor Piercing is increased by 30% and Resistance Piercing by 25% for 10 seconds;
- AlteredExecutioner: The power of Anomaly is increased by 10% for each enemy close to the character.