On this page of the Outriders game guide, you will find all the most important information on the Technomancer subclasses.
Like every class available in Outriders, the Technomancer has three unique subclasses that define its play style: Pestilence, Tech Shaman, and Demolisher. Each offers different main and side Nodes that enhance specific Stats and Skills.
The Technomancer's Blight subclass in Outriders focuses on doing as much damage as possible (bonus to sniper weapons and assault rifles) and applying the Toxic effect.
Themajor nodes of the Blight subclass development tree:
- Exposing Toxin: Any opponent who is exposed to Toxin also gains Sensitivity;
- Sniper Master: increases the damage of sniper weapons by 20%, increases the chance of acquiring sniper weapons by 20%;
- Cannonade: Activating a skill from the Artillery category increases weapon damage for the entire team by 30% for 10 seconds;
- Assault Weapons: increases the damage of assault weapons by 20%, increases the chance to acquire assault weapons by 20%;
- Two Sides of the Power: Increases damage dealt by 20% and damage received by 15%;
- Grand Amplification: increases Anomaly Power by 4% for every BR/8 Accelerator node unlocked;
- UT-14 Clips: increases magazine size by 50%;
- Empowering Antenna: activating a skill from the Decay category increases the weapon damage of all team members by 40% for 10 seconds.
The Techno Shaman subclass of the Technomancer class in Outriders focuses on supporting allies during combat: healing, controlling the battlefield, weakening enemies, increasing turret capabilities, and enhancing Anomaly Power.
Major Nodes of the development tree of the Techno Shaman subclass:
- Winter's Barrier: class melee skill increases damage reduction by 40% for 3 seconds;
- Blurscreen: Health regeneration threshold is increased by 20% of the maximum Health;
- Senior Engineer: increases the durability of turrets by 100%;
- Exposing Frost: Any enemy that is affected by Exposing Frost also gains Vulnerability;
- Medical Unit: using skills from the Gadgets category increases healing for the whole team by 30% for 7 seconds;
- Doctor of Medicine: increases the healing of the entire team by 20%;
- Overclocked: activating a skill from the Gadgets category increases Anomaly Power and weapon damage by 40% for 10 seconds. 10 seconds after losing all Health points, the character returns to the battlefield with 50% of the maximum Health. This effect may occur once every 180 seconds.
The Technomancer's Demolisher subclass in Outriders is the most versatile choice that will guarantee a fair amount of survivability, but also the ability to do a lot of damage and support allies.
Major Nodes of the development tree of the Demolisher subclass:
- Brain Freeze: the class melee skill imposes Toxicity on hit enemies;
- Wipe Out: Enemies with less than 30% life take 20% more damage;
- Adrenalizing Antenna: activating a skill from the Decay category increases the Anomaly Power of the entire team by 30% for 10 seconds;
- Heavy Absorption: activating a skill from the Artillery category increases the Life Leech of the skill by 15% for 7 seconds;
- Armored Unit: activation of ability from the Artillery category increases Armor by 50% for 15 seconds;
- Emergency Transfusion: doubles the Life Leech with the skill when the character's health drops below 30%;
- TeamPlayer: Reduces the damage taken from Elite opponents by the entire team by 10%;
- Techbond: activating a skill from the Artillery category increases Anomaly Power by 50% for 10 seconds.