On this page of the Outriders game guide, you will find all the most important information about the Pyromancer subclasses.
Like every class available in Outriders, the Pyromancer has three unique subclasses that define their play style: Ash Breaker, Fire Storm, and Tempest. Each offers different main and side Nodes that enhance specific Stats and Skills.
The Ash Breaker subclass of the Pyromancer class in Outriders focuses on receiving additional bonuses when eliminating Marked enemies, as well as increasing the level of Anomaly Power.
Major Nodes of the development tree of the Ash Breaker subclass:
- Assault Master: Increases the damage of assault weapons by 20%, increases the chance to acquire an assault weapon by 12%;
- Hot Situation: activating skills from the Immobilization category increases Anomaly's Power by 45% for 10 seconds;
- Sniper Master: increases sniper weapon damage by 40%, increases sniper weapon loot chance by 12%;
- Ashes to Ashes: Every time an enemy is Incinerated, they also get the effect Vulnerable;
- Leeching Force: activation of skills from the Immobilization category doubles your weapon's health leeching;
- Hurt Twice as Long: Increases the damage dealt to Elite enemies by 10%. Elites do 10% less damage;
- Burning Situation: activating a skill from the Immobilization category increases weapon damage by 60% for 10 seconds.
The Fire Storm subclass of the Pyromancer class in Outriders focuses on maximizing the Anomaly Power and the Burn effect. Some major nodes in this development path also increase the survival rate of the Pyromancer.
Major Nodes of the development tree of the Fire Storm subclass:
- Armor Melting: Increases Armor Penetration against marked enemies by 30%;
- Incinerate: when the effect of Incinerate ends on an enemy, it gains the status of Ash;
- Distant Flame: Increases Anomaly Power by 2.5% for every Magma Golem node unlocked;
- All Guns Blazing: increases weapon damage by 20% for 7 seconds after activating any skill;
- Anomalous Lava: activation of skills from the Incendiary category increases Armor by 45% for 10 seconds;
- Fuel for the Embers: doubles the Leech (health steal) skill when the character's Health drops below 30%;
- Magma Elemental: Activating an ability from the Ignite category increases Armor Piercing by 45% and Resist Piercing by 45% for 10 seconds.
The Pyromancer class's Tempest subclass in Outriders focuses on character survivability but still allows for solid damage with weapons and Anomaly powers.
The main Nodes of the development tree of the Storm subclass:
- Wildfire: reduces the cooldown of all skills by 10%;
- Extinction: enemies with less than 30% health take 20% more damage;
- With Fire and Rifle: Activating skills from the Explosive category increases weapon damage by 45% for 10 seconds;
- Inferno Bullets: Your Firepower is increased by 15% of your Anomaly Power;
- With Fire and Anomaly: Activating skills from the Explosion category increases Anomaly's Power by 12% for 10 seconds;
- Phoenix Nestling: after losing all health, the hero gets a second chance and returns to the battlefield with 50% health;
- Chasing the Chill Away: Eliminating a Marked enemy heals you by 12% of your maximum Health;
- Flames That Burn Twice: Increases the damage dealt to Elite enemies by 10%;
- Grave Ablaze: Increases the damage of abilities in the Explosive category by 30%.