On this page of the Outriders guide, you will find a list and description of all player stats.
The main character's stats in Outriders are divided into several categories: health, armor, firepower, and anomaly power. Also, note that each of these categories has a number of additional values.
You can check your character's stats in Outriders by pressing the Shift key and opening the inventory screen.
- Max Wearable Item Level: the maximum level of equipment you can put on your character. This level can be increased by unlocking additional World Levels and Expedition Tiers;
- Average Item Level: a stat that provides a very large bonus to the maximum level of Health and Anomaly Power.
- Health: determines how much damage your character can take - when it drops to 0, the character will die;
- Health Regeneration: the number of health points recovered every second;
- Healing Received Bonus: the value added to the direct treatment. Skill Life Leech and Health Regeneration aren't affected by it;
- Weapon Life Leech: percentage of health regained when dealing damage with a weapon;
- Skill Life Leech: percentage of health recovered when dealing damage with skills. Also includes status damage.
- Physical Damage Reduction: reduces the physical damage received from enemies;
- Resistance: reduces the damage from anomalies and statuses.
- Weapon Damage Bonus: a bonus to the weapon damage;
- Critical Chance: an additional chance to inflict a critical hit with a weapon;
- Critical Damage: increases the damage dealt when you receive a critical hit or a headshot;
- Close Range Weapon Damage: additional damage dealt to enemies within 10m of the character;
- Long Range Weapon Damage: additional damage dealt to enemies 18m of the character or further;
- Armor Pierce: the percentage of an opponent's armor that is ignored when dealing damage with a weapon.
- Skill Damage Bonus: a stat that increases the damage done by skills, statuses, and melee attacks;
- Status Power: increases damage from Burn, Toxic, and Bleed. Increases the duration of the Freeze, Incinerate, Vulnerable, and Weakeness statuses;
- Global Cooldown Reduction: reduces the cooldown of all character skills;
- Resistance Pierce: the percentage of an opponent's armor that is ignored when dealing damage with abilities.