On this page of the game guide, you will find information about the Devastator character class in Outriders. We have provided the character's skill list, class tree and tips on how to improve your gameplay.
The Devastator is a character specialised in taking damage. It is a class geared towards close combat whose melee attacks inflict Bleed. They are healed for each enemy that dies near them. The Devastator has 15% more Health than other classes and 30% more Armor.
If you choose the Devastator, be prepared for close-range combat and taking damage. To get the most out of your passive tree skills, select weapons designed for medium range combat, e.g. assault rifles, light machine guns and submachine guns.
The Devastator's abilities enable them to tank more damage and dive straight into the thick of the fight. Listed below are some sample skills of this class:
- Golem: you fortify your character and reduce 65% of incoming damage for 8 seconds;
- Gravity Leap: you leap into the air and land, dealing damage and Interrupting enemy skill casts;
- Earthquake: you summon an earthquake, dealing damage and interrupting enemy skill casts;
- Reflect Bullets: you create a barrier that stops all projectiles, then reflects them back at your enemies after 10 seconds (also reflects some melee damage).
You can find more details on the Devastator's skills on the Devastator - Skills page.
The Devastator has 3 subclasses: the Vanquisher, the Warden, and the Seismic Shifter. The Vanquisher specialises in dealing damage at short range, usually through weapons. The Warden has increased health, armor, resistance and health regeneration. The Seismic Shifter specialises in dealing skill damage and has increased duration of bleed effects.
Like every class available in Outriders, the Devastator has three unique subclasses that define their playstyle:
- The Vanquisher: specialises in dealing damage at short range, mostly from weapons;
- The Warden: has increased Armor, Resistance, Health and its regeneration;
- The Seismic Shifter: specialises in dealing skill damage and increases the duration of Bleed effects.
You can find more details on all of the Devastator's subclasses on the Devastator - subclasses page.