In this chapter you can find tips that can be useful during your journey in the game.
1. Most of the times the game points out which direction you should go by using light. All well-lit elements of locations are there to draw your attention and lead you to another stage.
2. If you try to crawl under something but you can't do that by using Ctrl then you should check out the controls settings and use the assigned button.
3. Sometimes you can escape even if you were already hit. The fact that an enemy hurt you doesn't mean that you must wait for death. But remember that Blake moves slower if he suffers a serious wound.
4. At any point of the game you can check out all notes and recordings. You have to press Tab. This also allows you to see how many batteries and bandages you have.
5. When you are recording an important event you must wait until the red circle in the middle of the screen is completed. If you interrupt this process, you won't be able to save a video. The notes are photographed in an instant so you can put them back immediately
6. Fire, barbed wires and even cactuses can hurt the hero and can deal fatal wounds or force you to use bandages.