This page of the Oddworld Soulstorm guide lists all the secrets/collectibles available in Stage 13 - Escape. You will find out where to find the unique key to open the padlocks as well as the locations of all the secret areas and Royal Jellies. Our guide will help you reach 100% completion in Stage 13 - Escape.
- List of Stage 13 secrets
- Secret Area 1, Royal Jelly 1
- Secret Area 2, Royal Jelly 2
- Gold Square Key
- Secret Area 3, Royal Jelly 3
List of Stage 13 secrets
In Mission 13 - Escape, you can find 7 secrets:
- 3 Royal Jellies
- 3 Secret Areas
- 1 key
- We list the collectibles in the suggested order of finding them.
- There is a risk of missing some of the secrets. This can happen if you miss the location containing the collectible and go too far, or if getting to the secret requires additional actions.
- The game allows you to repeat entire stages from the main menu, but it's still a good idea to try and find all the secrets while completing a given stage for the first time.
- The acquired key allows you to open selected cabinets with padlocks during this and other stages of the game.
Secret Area 1, Royal Jelly 1
Both secrets can be unlocked at the very beginning of the mission, namely in the location where the first Mudokons are recruited. Use a Fizzy Pop to destroy the grate from picture 1. After jumping down in the place from picture 2, you can squeeze to the right and find both collectibles.
Secret Area 2, Royal Jelly 2
Both secrets are in the Holding Pen 9 section. Examine the right side and squeeze through the small opening. Besides discovering the secret location, Abe must reach the higher shelf with a Royal Jelly marked in the picture.
Gold Square Key
The key is carried by the opponent with a minigun in the Holding Pen 2 section. It is best to get the collectible after the battles so you can possess this enemy and use his weapons to win the battle.
Secret Area 3, Royal Jelly 3
Both of these secrets are easy to miss. During the battles in the Holding Pen 2 section, you must possess one of the flying opponents. If you kill all the flying Sligs, you won't be able to unlock the collectibles.
You must fly to the upper right corner and interact with the lever marked on the image. This will allow Abe to reach the Secret Area with Royal Jelly near the end of the mission (just before entering the train).