This page of the Oddworld Soulstorm game guide lists all the secrets / collectibles available in Stage 8 - Reunion at the Old Trellis. We've posted information on where to find all the secret areas and the Royal Jelly collectibles. Our guide will help you reach 100% completion in Stage 8 - Reunion at the Old Trellis .
- List of Stage 8 secrets
- Royal Jelly 1
- Secret Area 1, Royal Jelly 2
- Secret Area 2, Royal Jelly 3
- Royal Jelly 4
List of Stage 8 secrets
6 secrets can be found in Stage 8 - Reunion at the Old Trellis:
- 4 Royal Jellies
- 2 secret areas
- We list the collectibles in the suggested order of finding them.
- There is a risk of missing some of the secrets. This can happen if you miss the location containing the collectible and go too far, or if getting to the secret requires additional actions.
- The game allows you to repeat entire stages from the main menu, but it's still a good idea to try and find all the secrets while completing a given stage for the first time.
Royal Jelly 1
The first secret is found in the initial part of the mission, in which you traverse a fairly narrow vertical structure. It is on one of the platforms to the right of the elevator used to travel between floors.
Secret Area 1, Royal Jelly 2
Both secrets are located in the caves and you need to find them before leaving the caverns. They are in the left area where you can also find a recycling station and a battery vending machine.
Secret Area 2, Royal Jelly 3
These secrets can be found once you leave the caves. The other Mudokons will run to the left, but Abe must explore the area to the right of the exit and climb to the top platform to reach the collectible and the secret area.
Royal Jelly 4
This secret can be found a short distance to the left of the aforementioned two collectibles. It is on one of the higher platforms adjacent to the new checkpoint and the new Mudokons to recruit. You need to collect the secret before you are required to protect the Mudokons as part of the main mission fights.