This page of the Oddworld Soulstorm game guide lists all the secrets / collectibles available in Stage 2 - The Ruins. You will find out where to find the unique key to open the padlocks as well as the locations of all the secret areas and Royal Jellies. Our guide will help you reach 100% completion in Stage 2 - The Ruins.
- List of Stage 2 secrets
- Royal Jelly 1
- Secret Area 1, Royal Jelly 2
- Secret Area 2, Royal Jelly 3
- Secret Area 3, Royal Jelly 4
- Secret Area 4, Royal Jelly 5
- Secret area 5-6, Royal Jelly 6
- Royal Jelly 7
- Copper Square Key
List of Stage 2 secrets
In Stage 2, The Ruins, you can find 14 secrets:
- 7 Royal Jelly
- 6 Secret Areas
- 1 key
- We list the collectibles in the suggested order of finding them.
- There is a risk of missing some of the secrets. This can happen if you miss the location containing the collectible and go too far, or if getting to the secret requires additional actions.
- The game allows you to repeat entire stages from the main menu, but it's still a good idea to try and find all the secrets while completing a given stage for the first time.
- The acquired key allows you to open selected cabinets with padlocks during this and other stages of the game.
Royal Jelly 1
You'll find the secret on the shelf to the right of the first sleeping Slig you encounter. It's best to sneak in here so you can get the collectible without raising the alarm in the area.
Secret Area 1, Royal Jelly 2
Both secrets are in the same location. You have to go all the way down from where you found the first Royal jelly. We will find the passage marked in picture 1. There's a royal jelly in a secret location.
Secret Area 2, Royal Jelly 3
Both secrets are in the same location. It is the lowest level of the location, with several Sligs shown in the picture. Reach the area to the right of the fire. This area is patrolled by a single Slig. You can, for example, set it on fire by throwing a brew bottle into the fire at the right time.
Secret Area 3, Royal Jelly 4
Both secrets are in the same place, and you can find them soon after you leave the location where you used the possession on a Slig for the first time. On the way to the new checkpoint, you have to stop and climb in the place shown in picture 1. You'll get to the top shelf with a royal jelly.
Secret Area 4, Royal Jelly 5
Both secrets are in the same place, and this is where Abe has to help the trapped Mudokons attacked by the Sligs. You'll find the secret location on the right side of the area, where a Slig usually is. Abe can get rid of it, for example, using possession or throwing a brew bottle into a fire.
Secret area 5-6, Royal Jelly 6
All the secrets are in the same location. You can get to them soon after you obtain royal jelly 5. After you jump down to the lower level, instead of going to the right, examine the left barricade from picture 1. We can throw a brew bottle into a nearby fire and cause an explosion that will destroy the barricade. This will allow you to go to the left and reach the hideout with the Royal jelly.
Royal Jelly 7
The secret is on the shelf above two mines to disarm. This place is guarded by Slig, but you can stun and eliminate it in any way.
Copper Square Key
The first Slig you encounter after entering the mine has the secret. To get rid of it, it is best to use a stun mine - a gadget you unlock for the first time in one of the previous mine areas.