In this mission you will lead Borgild of the Bear Clan. Your task will be to defeat Hrimgandr and reach the runecasting stone.
- Reach the Runestone of Asgard and decipher the runes written on it.
- Build a Forge.
- Start harvesting the resource - Rimsteel.
- Use the Forge to create a Wurmslayer.
- Slay Hrimgandr by the use of Wurmslayer.
- Slay Hrimgandr before the coming of the fourth year.
- Cause damage and harm Hrimgandr with 10 different units.
- Harvest four sources of Rimsteel (mines) at the same time.
In this mission, it is important that you secure a steady supply of food. You will need it in huge amounts. This is because you will have to regularly take over areas rich in Rimsteel deposits.
Every colonization of such area will provoke Hrimgandr to attack. Although all the characters you have played up to this time will fight, at some point they will be forced to retreat. After every attack you will lose control over the territory and you will have to take it over again. Every colonization of an area with Rimsteel costs the same amount of resources - so it's somewhat easier to colonize them.
It is worth gathering more food and colonizing several areas at the same time. This will delay the monster's activity. He can't attack another area until you lose control of the previous one. This will extend the life of the remaining areas and increase the output of Rimsteel.
A major bottleneck is also that Hrimgandr, after an attack, devours 25% of the Rimsteel resources in the area. This means that if you lose an area for the fourth time, its deposits will be completely exhausted. Then, you will have to go closer to the Runestone and take over the empty areas in order to reach them.