Spa Lover is one of the trophies available in NiOh 2. Its goal is to bathe in all the hot springs found in the game. This page has the locations of all hot springs.
There is a total of 27 hot springs in the game. They are scattered across a variety of missions, and locating them will require you to scour areas thoroughly. In addition, there are some levels where you will find more than one hot spring.
- The Beast of Smoke and Flame
- Viper sanctuary
- The Hidden Monsters of Okehazama
- The Mysterious One Night Castle
- The Hollow Fortress
- A Way Out
- Corpses and Ice
- Bird in a Cage
- Pervading Waters
- Song of the Yokai
- The Frenzied Blaze
- The Sun Sets On Mount Tenno
- Ruin Draws Near
- The Two Faces of Hospitality
- A Message from the Deceased
- The High Spirited Demon
- The Mausoleum Of Evil
- The Golden Castle
- Cherry Blossom Viewing in Daigo
The Beast of Smoke and Flame
This mission has one hot spring - it is located at the very end of the stage, when you are in the burning building with the gates leading to Enera. Reach the lowest level of the structure, and find Nurikabe in the left cornet. Make a gesture that has the same color as the creature's eyes, and it will let you in. Alternatively, you can also attack the creature.
This hot spring can be found in the caves behind the second shrine. There is a small corridor where roots grow, located not far from where you will fight Enki. Follow it, and you will reach your destination.
The Hidden Monsters of Okehazama
When you get to the second shrine, you have to keep walking down the hill. Just before the entrance to the cave there is a Nurikabe.
The Mysterious One Night Castle
As you make progress in this mission, you will encounter two hot springs:
- When you find yourself next to a cottage, which has been occupied by the Yokai land, head to the lane leading to a small camp. But instead of going towards it, turn left. As you follow the path you will finally get out of the settlement. The hot spring is located to the right of the bridge, which is situated near the city gate.
- You will find the second hot spring by passing through the building adjacent to the water mill (next to the 4th lock).
The Hollow Fortress
As in the previous task, you will also find two hot springs here:
- After discovering the second shrine, you will reach stone bridges surrounded by yellow crystals. Follow the road to the right - as soon as you reach the rocky wall on your left, you'll come across Nurikabe.
- You will find the second hot spring at the very end of the level. Once you reach the building with the boss, you will enter the Yokai land. Find the stairs leading up. In the last room, before you go further up the road, on the right you will find Nurikabe guarding a hot spring.
A Way Out
When you reach the second shrine, you will follow a path where you can find a log that can be knocked over to unlock the shortcut to the previous parts of the location. After moving this way you will find a crossroads. Go left, to the path where you will find cyclops. At the bottom of it, next to the big cyclops, you'll find a hot spring.
Corpses and Ice
At this stage, the hot spring is at the very end of the level where you have to open the gate. To the left of the area where Mitsume Yazura is residing, there is an open gate behind which you may find a destroyed bridge. Jump down. Then turn right and go until you reach a ladder. There's a hot spring on the upper floor.
Bird in a Cage
You'll find a hot spring at the very end of the level. After you rotate the blue bridge, you'll be able to jump from it to a lower level. There is a hole leading to a hot spring.
At the end of the task, behind the third shrine, you'll find a building with the land of Yokai. Pass through it, and on the other side you'll find another building. In front of you, from the entrance you have some walls that can be destroyed. When you get through them, you'll notice a Nurikabe.
Song of the Yokai
You will find as many as 7 hot springs during this side task:
- Two springs are located at the lowest level in the corridor on the left;
- Two the springs are located at the lowest level in the corridor on the right;
- Two springs can be found on the first floor;
- the last spring can be found at the lowest level. However, in this case you have to jump on the beam from a higher floor - only then you can reach the hot spring.
The Frenzied Blaze
At the very end of the stage, at the third shrine, turn left. Follow this direction until you reach a path on your right - there is a roof which protrudes over the surface. Walk over it and you'll get to a hot spring.
The Sun Sets On Mount Tenno
At the very end of the stage you will come across two crystals sticking out of the ground - red and blue. After you destroy them, some gaps will appear. Jump into them and follow the corridor to reach a hot spring.
Ruin Draws Near
You'll find a hot spring behind the second shrine, between the two lands of Yokai. Right before the second one, you'll find the entrance to the basement. Go down and turn right (you should pass the bell). Your target is at the end of the corridor.
The Two Faces of Hospitality
The hot spring is located at the very beginning of the level - in the building to the right of the watchtower, which you can enter.
A Message from the Deceased
As you make progress in this mission, you'll find yourself in a cave complex where the land of Yokai is located. On the left you will find a passageway that leads to a hot spring.
The High Spirited Demon
Behind the third shrine, you'll find a courtyard with human opponents in the central part. On the right you will find a gate with a narrow path behind it. Follow it, and you'll reach the roof, from where you can jump to the building with a hot spring.
The Mausoleum Of Evil
Right after the second shrine you'll find yourself in a building with bridges. Jump to the very bottom of it (where Yokai land is located) and then return to the very top - the middle one from the bridges has moved and now leads to the hot spring.
The Golden Castle
Behind the second shrine there is a land of Yokai. To the right of the crystal, you will find the stairs - enter the first floor and turn right, then left. This way you will find Nurikabe guarding the entrance to the hot spring.
Cherry Blossom Viewing in Daigo
The last hot spring is on the right, next to the last shrine. However, it will only be available after you have unlocked your way to the last boss. After you do that, you can come back and use the hot spring.