Contrary to the first installment of the series, NiOh 2 allows you to create your own character. A special character creation editor was prepared for this purpose. On this page of our game guide you will learn the basics of this new feature.
NiOh 2 offers an extensive character editor. You'll use the editor before the new game starts. There you will be able to comprehensively customize your character. The whole creation process was divided into several stages.
- Base - in this tab you can customize the most basic character features. Here you can select the character's gender, default face, character's posture, skin color and complexion;
- Face - here you can adjust the shape of individual parts of the face - eyes, eyebrows, nose, mouth, ears. You can also specify the age of the hero, the accessories he/she is wearing, and choose special features such as scars or tattoos;
- Hair - in this tab you can adjust the hairstyle of the character and hair color;
- Facial hair - used to determine whether the character has a beard or any other type of facial hair;
- Makeup - here you will adjust the makeup that your character can have;
- Body - with this tab you can adjust the general body parameters of the character, such as height or musculature;
- Voice - in this tab you choose the voice type of your hero;
- Yokai form - here you adjust the Yokai form.
At the very end there is also a special button that allows you to create a random character.