Another group of races, which differs from Grip in that it's a simple crossing from point A to point B.
We can distinguish two modes here:
1. Time Attack (Sprint) [#1], where the goal is to reach the finish line first.
2. Top Speed Run (Top Speed Run) [#2], where the goal is to get the best speed near the deployed speed cameras - the winner is the one who gets the best speed.
- Driving at top speed is the best and - frankly - the only way to win. So don't make sudden movements with the wheel.
- Try not to leave the tarmac - at such speeds, nicking the side of the road will make you lose a lot of speed and - consequently - lap time.
- Evade all roadside obstacles, not just the signposts (which slow you down) but also the walls and such which are guaranteed to total your car.
- In the case of Top Speed Runs, it's a good idea to use nitro just before the checkpoint to increase your score. There is no fixed amount of checkpoints on the tracks - they're marked on the map. Additionally, the amount you've already passed is highlighted above, along with notifications that you're approaching one [#2].
- You'll need to maximize power, aerodynamics and speed in your designated vehicle - see the chapter on Tuning.