Unlike its older namesake, Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) is absolutely devoid of any plot and conservative progression in campaign mode. Instead, you can find many collectibles here, are instantly available cars, many milestones to unlock and, of course, cops that are lurking for illegal drivers like you.
In this guide, you can find:
- A list of all cars and where they are located on the map of Fairhaven;
- Locations of all billboards to destroy;
- Locations of all traffic enforcement cameras to activate;
- Locations of all safety gates to ram;
- Description of all available car mods;
- Description of all events in the game;
- Information regarding SpeedPoints and SpeedLevels
All of the collectibles are presented on detailed maps. In this guide, you can also find a few practical tips on how to find them. You will also learn how to unlock some of the more problematic-to-find upgrades in the PRO version, how to lose pursuits what is the best way to gain Speed Points. Good luck!
Piotr "MaxiM" Kulka
About Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) Game Guide
Author : Piotr "MaxiM" Kulka for gamepressure.com
Translator : Slawomir "Szczur" Niejadlik
last update : May 25, 2016
Guide contains : 19 pages, 205 images, 4 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) Game Guide
Need for Speed: Most Wanted Video Game
- genre: Racing
- developer: Criterion Games
- publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3, WiiU, PSV
- rated: PEGI: Age 7+ / ESRB: Everyone