This guide for Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution contains detailed information about the single player mode. Here you will find a rich description of the story mode (Ninja Escapades), as well as the main single player mode, the Ninja World Tournament. The tournament is divided into different classes (D, C, B, A, S, S+ and Mecha-Naruto story), inside of which you will find information about the enemies encountered there, the process of unlocking additional support characters, hidden treasures, as well as tips on completion of side quests and additional tasks. Additionally, the guide contains detailed information about the primary game mechanics, the in-game terminology, as well as all the usable items (Ninja Artifacts and Bento). You will also find here useful information about the process of unlocking all the characters available in the game, and you will learn about the possible combination between different characters. Furthermore, you can find a section about movement, as well as performing the basic and more advanced in-game maneuvers. Besides the tips for single player enthusiasts, there's plenty of information about Online gameplay, like creation, customization and training of your Network Clone, as well as the proper team and item selection. The guide contains the information about every achievement in the game, with a detailed description about the process of earning each and every one of them. Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution created by Cyberconnect2 and Namco, is a fighting game, being the adaptation of popular manga and anime by Masashi Kishimoto, Naruto.
Contents of the guide to Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution :
- a detailed walkthrough of single player modes - Ninja Escapades and Ninja World Tournament (with the division to D, C, B, A, S, S+ and Mecha-Naruto story sections);
- the information about the basic, as well as crucial in-game mechanics;
- the information about movement, as well as performing the basic, and more complex maneuvers;
- the information about fighting specific enemies in the game, as well as bosses;
- description of usable items in the game - ninja artifacts, bento;
- a way to unlock characters for 'normal' game, as well as those who can be used as a support in the Ninja World Tournament;
- detailed information about Online gameplay - creation, customization and training of Network Clone, fighting other players;
- a detailed description of additional activates and side quests of the Ninja World Tournament;
- list and description of each and every achievement / trophy in the game.
Jakub Bugielski (www.gamepressure.com)
About Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Game Guide
Author : Jakub Bugielski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub Bugielski
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 74 pages, 125 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Game Guide
- PC | Controls Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Guide.
- Characters for normal game modes | Character unlocking Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Guide.
- 5 Difficult Questions | Ninja World Tournament - Ally Events Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Guide.
- Quick tips | Controls Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Guide.
- PS3 | Controls Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Guide.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Video Game
- genre: Fighting
- developer: CyberConnect2
- publisher: Bandai Namco Games
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 12+ / ESRB: Teen