This page explains step by step how to build and use a Blender. We list the materials needed for building it, what is the Blender's purpose and what food items can be created with it.
How to build a Blender?
To build Blender, you need the following materials:
- Blender blueprint - unlockable at the Research Center by spending 12 Data Discs. The research takes 4 days to complete.
- Bronze Blade x1 - crafted at a Worktable by spending 4 Bronze Bars (you can smelt them at the Furnace) and a single Copper Gear (craftable at the Grinder).
- Steel Bar x3 - smelted at the Civil Furnace by spending 9 Iron Ore, 3 Dina, and 3 Graphite, or by processing Iron Scrap at the Civil Recycler.
- Bearing x2 - process Mechanical Scrap at the Recycler.
- Engine x1 - found in Eufaula Salvage Abandoned Ruins in layers 7 to 11. This is a random find, marked with a yellow diamond icon.
Once you got the required materials, activate the blueprint at the Assembly Station. Place the machine anywhere in your workshop to start crafting.
How to use a Blender?
Blender is used same as the other machines - it requires water and fuel.
After interacting with the machine, a list of things will appear that you can craft along with the list of required materials. Select the item you are interested in and press the Craft button. Once the required time elapses, Blender will spew out the desired product.
What can be produced in a Blender?
With Blender you will craft 3 types of products:
- Consumables - Hemostat, Strong Medicine, Sandberry Jam, Bassia Potion, Orchid Extract, Fang Special, Irn Muscle Soup, Thunderweed Extract, Lavender Extract.
- Materials - Fertilizer.
- Cooking Ingredients - Flour, Five Spice Powder.