This page of the guide contains tips on how to build and use the Ore Refinery. This device can be used to obtain Bloodstone, a resource necessary for crafting some materials and devices.
- How to build the Ore Refinery?
- How to use the Ore Refinery?
- What can be processed at the Ore Refinery?
How to build the Ore Refinery?
You need the following materials to build the Ore Refinery:
- Ore Refinery Blueprint - can be researched at the Research Center for a fee of 10 Data Discs. The completed blueprint will be delivered to your mailbox after three days.
- Copper Plate x5 - can be processed at the Processor by using 15x Copper Bars (can be smelted at the Furnace).
- Bronze Pipes x3 - can be processed in the Grinder by using 6x Bronze Bars (can be smelted at the Furnace).
- Steel Bar x2 - can be smelted in the Civil Furnace by using 6x Iron Ore, 2x Graphite and 2x Dinas or by processing Iron Scrap in the Civil Recycler.
- Rubber Tube x2 - can be processed at the Grinder by using 6x Rubber.
After using the materials on the blueprint using the Assembly Station, set up the Ore Refinery in your workshop.
How to use the Ore Refinery?
Approach the Ore Refinery and interact with it. You'll be shown a list of available resources you can process. After selecting the correct resource, use the slider to determine how much Ore you want to process. Then press the Recycle button to confirm your choice.
The Ore Refinery, just like all the other equipment, requires water and fuel to operate.
What can be processed at the Ore Refinery?
You can use the Ore Refinery to process the following resources:
- Stone - into Quartz, Bloodstone, Dregs.
- Copper Ore - into Quartz, Fluorite, Dregs.
- Iron Ore - into Quartz, Rosestone, Dregs.
- Tin Ore - into Quartz, Lapis Lazuli, Dregs.
- Quartz - into Fluorite, Bloodstone, Lapis Lazuli, Rosestone, Dregs.
- Broken Power Stone - into Power Stones, Dregs.
Quatz, Dregs and Power Stones are the only resources you're guaranteed to obtain when using the machine. Other materials are obtained randomly, with varying chances of success.