This page contains information on Relics - finding and restoring them. We also explain how to exhibit these treasures in the museum and the rewards that come with it.
- Where to find relic fragments?
- How to restore Relics?
- What to do with Relics?
- How to display exhibits at the Museum?
- Rewards for exhibits
Where to find relic fragments?
Relic fragments can be found in two locations:
- Eufaula Salvage Abandoned Ruins - southeast of the workshop. The location becomes available after completing the Picking Up the Slack main quest.
- Gecko Station - west of Sandrock. These ruins can only be accessed after completing the In Trusses we Trust main quest.
You can extract these fragments while digging with any Pickhammer. The scanner indicates their locations with yellow rhombus icons.
How to restore Relics?
You can restore relics at the Museum with the Relic Restoration Machine. The device is located to the right of the entrance, in the back of the room. To restore a Relic to its former glory, you'll need:
- All parts of a given Relic - from 2 to 5 elements, depending on the item.
- A certain number of Data Discs - depending on the type of Relic.
Once you have gathered all the materials, simply select the correct Relic in the Relic Restoration Machine menu and press the "Restore" button.
What to do with Relics?
Relics have several uses:
- Exhibit - for placing a Relic on a shelf, table or platform, you will receive a certain number of Reputation Points depending on the size and type of item.
- Gift - Relics can be given to residents of Sandrock. If you give the right item to the right person, you will receive a sizable boost in Relationship Points. The exception is Fang, who doesn't accept any gifts.
- Furniture - Relics can be displayed in your home, thus providing bonuses to various statistics.
How to display exhibits at the Museum?
Once you have recreated the Relic, just approach the spot in the Museum where you want to place the item. Remember that the size of the object (regardless of the type) needs to match the display type.
You can only display small items on the shelves.
On the tables, you can place medium-sized exhibits.
Large items can be displayed on the platforms in the middle.
Rewards for exhibits
Each time you donate a restored Relic or other item to the museum, you will receive between 10 and 25 Reputation Points. When you donate a few exhibits, you will start receiving rewards. To do this, approach the counter on the left side of the room.
You can claim the following rewards:
- 3 Relics - Floral Casual Wristband (accessory), 50 EXP, 5 Reputation, 5 Relationship with Catori
- 5 Relics - Desert Defender Waist Bag (accessory), 100 EXP, 10 Reputation, 6 Relationship with Catori
- 10 Relics - Techno Table (furniture), 140 EXP, 14 Reputation, 7 Relationship with Catori
- 20 Relics - Funky Explorer Scarf (accessory), 160 EXP, 16 Reputation, 8 Relationship with Catori
- 30 Rel ics - Relic Restoration Machine (device), 180 EXP, 18 Reputation, 9 Relationship with Catori
- 40 Relics - Four Leaf Clover Necklace (accessory), 200 EXP, 20 Reputation, 10 Relationship with Catori
- Each additional 5 Relics - Gols x500, 300 EXP, 30 Reputation, 10 Relationship with Catori