On this page, you will find a walkthrough of the Operation De-Geeglate main mission, in which you will join forces with the Civil Corps and build a tram cart to get into enemy territory.
Quest time limit: none
Reward: 400 EXP, Gols 1500, Reputation 25, Flashy Desert Defender Suit, Relationship: Mi-an 10, Justice 10, Heidi 10
- Starting the quest
- Go to the Civil Corps
- Wait for Diagram
- How to build an Intermediate Worktable?
- Construct the Tram Cart
- Install the Tram Cart
Starting the quest
The quest will begin as you read a letter from Justice asking you to appear at the Civil Corps office. You will find the message in your mailbox after completing the Moisture Farm Blues mission.
Go to the Civil Corps
The Civil Corps office is located on the west side of town, a few steps south of The Breach. Head over there and attend the meeting. Justice will outline a plan and ask you to build a tram cart to get to the other side of the canyon.
Wait for Diagram
It will take some time to develop the Suspended Tram Cart diagram, so at this point, you can focus on other activities. Until the beginning of the next day, you will not be able to push the task forward.
We suggest you start working on Intermediate Worktable, an upgraded version of Worktable. The worktable will be essential when creating parts to build the tram cart.
How to build an Intermediate Worktable?
The first step is to get the Intermediate Worktable diagram. Go to the Research Center and talk to Qi. From the research section, select the appropriate diagram and wait 2 days. You will find the blueprint in your mailbox when Qi completes his work.
In the meantime, head to the Commerce Guild Store and purchase the following recipes:
- Marble Brick - 70 Gols.
- Marble Slab - 163 Gols.
- Bronze Rivet - 31 Gols.
Interact with Worktable and go to the second tab. This is where you can make upgrades to your post. To do this, you need the following materials:
- Marble Slab x5 - can be crafted with the Processor using a total of 10 Marble Brick pieces. You will burn Marble Brick in the Furnace using a total of 40 pieces of Marble you obtain by quarrying from Hard Rock you can find in the area or from Monument.
- Copper Wire x10 - can be crafted with the Grinder using a total of 10 Copper Bars (crafted in the Furnace).
- Old Parts x10 - can be found in Eufaula Salvage Abandoned Ruins or bought in Eufaula Salvage Shop for 40 Gols apiece (unfortunately, the shop only stocks two pieces).
- Hardwood Stick x5 - can be crafted in the Processor using a total of 20 pieces of Hard Wood, which can be obtained fastest by cutting down the Deadwood you can find in the area.
- Machine Upgrade Kit x3 - can be purchased at the Hammer Time for 128 Gols each. There is a chance that the item will drop out of defeated mechanical enemies, but at this stage, it is hard to encounter them without entering The Breach.
Once you have collected all the materials, upgrade Worktable to Intermediate Worktable. From now on, you can create brand new items, including those needed to complete the Bronze Frame quest.
Construct the Tram Cart
Approach the Assembly Station and select the Suspended Tram Cart diagram. To create it, you need:
- Bearing x4 - can be obtained when processing Mechanical Scrap in the Recycler.
- Copper Wire x8 - can be crafted with the Grinder using a total of 10 Copper Bars (crafted in the Furnace).
- Bronze Plate x6 - can be crafted with the Processor using a total of 18 Bronze Bars (also crafted in the Furnace).
- Bronze Frame x2 - can be crafted with Intermediate Worktable using a total of 10 Bronze Bars (crafted in the Furnace) and 8 Bronze Rivet (crafted using the Grinder).
Once you have collected the materials, use them on the Suspended Tram Cart diagram and put the item into your inventory. It's time to place the cart in the right place.
Install the Tram Cart
Head to the platform to the west of town (the location is shown in the picture above). Civil Corps team is already waiting for you there. Install the tram cart in the indicated location and watch the cutscene.
Before you talk to Justice again, make sure you have your main weapon in your inventory and that your character is at least experience level 13. You are about to face a series of fights, so you should prepare well.
When you're ready, interact with Justice and get in the tram cart. After the next cutscene, you will complete the quest, and a new main mission will begin automatically.